A day of mystery

Just putting the outfits up front so it doesn't mess with the writing. Sans wearing what he is in the picture above ^^

 Sans wearing what he is in the picture above ^^

Yeosang POV

Yeosang POV

I was standing in Y/n's living room waiting for her to be finished with what she was doing. Rocking back and forth on my feet as my heart pounding. It was easy for me to keep it together since I knew San and her were together. There was only one way to get over her and that was to be cold towards her and that was my plan. It was the only way I could convince myself that I no longer like her. Soon enough she came out.  I took a deep breath,  my hands in my pockets.

"You ready?" I said softly and she smiled nodding her head. We left her house and decided to go to the park.

******

Yeosang and you headed to the park and spoon enough made it. You held your purse on one of your shoulders. There was a silence between the two of you. You looked over at Yeosang to see him looking down at his feet as he kicked some pebbles as he walked. You pushed your lips together thinking of what to do you then smiled as you saw a little gas station across the way. You gently tapped Yeosang

"let's have a little picnic!" You said cutely as you began to walk to the gas station but you felt something grab ahold of your wrist before you could continue. You stumbled backwards and looked at Yeosang confused. He looked you in the eyes and simply said

"I'm not hungry." He then let go of your wrist. You parted your lips to go and say something but Yeosang continued to walk. You sighed and jogged a bit to catch up to him. Walking on the sidewalk of the park it had become silent and the clouds had become gray the sun hidden away. You couldn't figure out what was wrong with Yeosang normally when the two of you hung out he was pretty happy. A small pout soon came onto your lips. The two have you had been walking in silence for about an hour now. You stopped in your tracks when you saw a bench .

"Let's take a break my feet hurt." You said as you sat down your tone of voice plain but tired. Yeosang had kept walking until he heard you speak. His hands still in his pockets as he turned around and looked at you. You had your head down looking into your lap as you took a deep breath and leaned back. You looked straight ahead and felt Yeosang sit next to you. Once again there was a deadly silence. Moments later rain had started to pour down.