Secrets

****

You had slept peacefully through the night, you had honestly completely forgot about San coming into your room last night. You took a deep breath, as you rolled over onto your back stretching out. You rubbed your eyes and sat up, you reached over to your night stand and grabbed your phone checking the time to see it was past noon. you whined softly as you rubbed your eyes once again. But out of the corner of your eye you saw Shiber, you tilted your head confused and looked over to your side. You gasped and went wide eyed. You gulped and put you hand on San shaking him trying to wake him up.

"Sannie wake up." you whispered wanting to make sure if you're brother was up he didn't hear you talking. As you tried to wake him up all he did was roll onto his side, and grabbed Shiber cuddling the soft plush. You sighed annoyed and looked around trying to think of ways to wake him up. You then smiled to yourself and grabbed Shiber right from his arms, but he didn't react the way you wanted him to. Instead of waking up he just grabbed the blanket and cuddled that instead, "you are trying to get us killed." you mumbled to yourself. You stood up from the bed and just looked at him, your arms crossed over your chest.

******

******

San POV

I was just trying to sleep peacefully but I knew Y/N was concerned for our lives. I felt her get off the bed, her gaze was on me and I couldn't help but smile the smallest smile. I open my eyes looking next to me and then at Y/N.

"may I help you?" I asked softly as I kept my grasp on the blanket, she just gave me this look no one could explain

"yes you may help me by getting out." she said but paused "Wooyoung will literally kill us if he finds you in here......" she was whining at this point. I smiled my dimples showing once again, I was about to state something but before I could the door was being opened. The both of us looked at each other in fear, I turn my head to the door and Y/N looks as well but as the door opened fully it was Yunho walking through the door. I sighed relieved and fell back onto the bed, and Krystal stomped her foot. "yah don't do that!" she said as she hit but more lip tapped Yunho on the shoulder. Yunho just had his bunny smile on his face,