First time

(A/n: there is a mature scene in this chapter there is a warning before it)

"Will you officially be my girlfriend?"

When you heard those words fall out of Sans mouth you felt your heart pounding. You had been waiting to hear those words for the longest time and now that you have finally heard them it felt like a dream to you. You saw the boy standing there his cheeks rosy red and he slowly looked down.

You didn't understand why it was taking you so long to answer you already knew what your answer was. You slowly walked over to him bringing your hands up to his cheeks gently cupping them. This caused him to look at you, you smiled and nodded your head

"I would love too." You say in a soft tone. You saw a smile grow onto Sans face the nervousness disappearing as he wrapped his arms around you and spun you around.  You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. He slowly started to put you down, him smiling like a goof, his dimples showing. You stood in front of him the two of you making eye contact.

!MATURE CONTENT SKIP CHAPTER IF UNCOMFORTABLE!

San POV

She was standing in front of me her eyes staring into mine, our eyes never breaking eye contact. My arms staying around her waist, I gently put my forehead onto hers slowly moving forward to close the gap between us. Soon I felt her soft lips on mine , the kiss was soft and slow, being able to feel the love in it. The kiss started to speed up and I started to walk forward never breaking the kiss.

***

You felt your back hit the wall and Sans hand go to your cheek his fingers in your hair, his other still around your waist. He brought you closer to him you could feel him smirking into the kiss. He pulled back from the kiss your breath a bit heavy, as you looked up at him he smiled softly and gently removed his hands not saying a word he grabbed your hand gently and started to lead you somewhere. You followed him with a small shy smile. Your eyes wandered around his house even though you have seen it a thousand times, you felt as if it had a whole other feeling and look to it at this very moment.

Soon San had stopped and looked back at you he smiled and opened the door, still leading you. You followed him in and soon you were sitting on a bed. You assumed it was his bed, you felt you heart pounding and your cheeks heating up. You slowly scooted back laying down, up your eyes never leaving San well that was until he he took off his shirt causing you instantly to look away shyly. You heard San chuckle, and San was soon hovering over you. You kept you eyes off of San , but he used his hand to gently turn you head making you look him in the eyes. He slowly leaned in and started to kiss you again, only this time instead of the kiss being soft the kiss was fast and full of hunger and lust.

SAN THIRD POV.

San continued to kiss Y/N his heart pounding, he brought his hand down to y/n's waist and slowly started to move it up. He felt y/n smile into the kiss he pulled back from the kiss only to lift your shirt up. He smirked at the sight below him and soon went back to kissing you only with hunger. He didn't waist anytime and used one of his hands to unbutton your pants, he felt you move your hips up to help him out. Soon your pants and undergarments were off, and so wasn't Sans (a/n: sorry y'all I'm getting lazy xp). San pulled back from the kiss one last time,

"Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked you, he saw you biting you lip thinking, once he saw you nod your head slowly. He smiled and went back to kissing you. He placed himself at your entrance and soon he was thrusting in and out of you.

*****

Your hands reached to Sans back clawing at it, biting your lip so hard that it was turning white, San soon moved from your lips to kissing down your jaw line, down to your neck, you gasped as he found that special spot. You felt San smirk against your neck, your hands going up to Sans hair grabbing and tugging on it. Your back arching in pleasure, as you felt San pick his pace up. The room was full of Sans and your moans, but as well as love. Out of nowhere you felt this feeling in you stomach and your moans became louder and louder till you had reached your climax and so didn't San. He rode out his high, your heart was pounding, and you were out of breath.

San fell beside you and was panting running a hand through his hair. You sit up reaching down for your clothes. You heard San sit up

"Where are you going?" He asked softly you smiled softly and looked back at him

" I'm just gonna go clean up." You say as you placed a gentle kiss onto his forehead. He smiled and nodded his head

"I'll clean up out here while your in the shower." He said softly and that's exactly what happened you took a shower and he Changed the sheets and got changed as well. You came out of the bathroom dressed and saw San laying on his bed taking pictures on your phone. You smiled softly and went over to him laying down next to him,

"What are you doing?" You asked as you rested your head on his shoulder, he smiled and rested his head on yours

"I'm taking selfies for you duh." He chuckled and continued to take pictures with you in them, he soon stopped. He looked at the time and saw it was late and he knew for a fact that the both of you were tired. "We should go to bed cutie it's getting late." He whispered softly and you nodded.

You laid down laying on your side facing away from San. You yawned closing your eyes, you were comfortable. After awhile you felt Sans arm warp around you and brought you close. You felt his chest on your back and his face buried his face in your neck. You smiled softly and soon the two of you fell asleep.