The meeting

You were laying in your bed sleeping peacefully, snuggled with your blankets and plushies. You heard your alarm go off, and you silently whined as you lifted yourself up using your elbows. As you rubbed your eyes you took a deep breath in. While using your other hand to try to turn off the alarm on your phone. Once you managed to do that you laid back down letting out a long sigh trying to go back to sleep. However, as soon as you laid down the door to your room started to open. This only meant one thing, and that was that your brother was now in your room.
"Y/N-ah it's time to get up we have school today." Your brother Wooyoung said as he gently put his hand on your shoulder shaking you a bit. You just hummed, still not wanting to get up, giving up soon enough you sat up and ran your hand through your hair.
"Okay okay I'm up." You said softly, Wooyoung smiled and nodded his head proud of himself.
"Good now hurry and get ready before you make us late. Think of it this way only a couple more months before we graduate. " He said softly, and left your room closing the door behind him. You sighed getting up turning on the lights and started to get ready for school. Even though you loved your brother and you guys pretty much knew everything about each other. Wooyoung was very over protective of you, so if he even knew about you getting bullied, you think he would maybe just go berserk. He wouldn't even let you meet his own damn friends. The two of you weren't even that far off of age. Once you were ready for school you headed down stairs to see your brother sitting on the couch.

(A/N: what you are wearing

(A/N: what you are wearing.)
He stood up once he saw you.
"It took you damn long enough I have to meet my friends before class, and if you make me miss seeing my friends." He said pointing at you. All you could do is roll your eyes in annoyance.
"Wow at least you know what it's like to have friends." You said simply giving him some sass picking up your bag in the process. Wooyoung chuckled at you
"You have friends Y/N don't even try that crap on me." He said grabbing the car keys and his bag. "Now come on let's go." He said opening the door for you. You sighed and exited the house going to the car. As soon as you sat down you buckled and put your headphones in blasting your favorite song. Once Wooyoung got into the car he drove the two of you to school. The entire ride you kept your headphones in, not in the mood to have a conversation with your brother this morning. Soon enough the two of you arrived and you instantly got out of the car without saying goodbye to Wooyoung.
******
Wooyoung POV
Once we got to school I watched my sister walk off quickly, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I knew coming to school wasn't easy for her, but I never really knew why she hated it so much. She always jokes about not having friends but I never believed her maybe I should though. I shake my head to come out of my thoughts and headed over to my friends who have been waiting for me.
"Hey guys." I say with a smile on my face, I take a look around to see that my best friend wasn't anywhere to be seen. I tilted my head and brought my attention to my hyung. "Seonghwa hyung do you know where Sannie hyung is ?" Seonghwa shook his head and shrugged then got back to his conversation with Yeosang. I sighed and got out my phone texting him, asking where he was. Soon, the first bell rang and we all headed to our classes.
*****
You were sitting on one of the school benches drawing in your sketchbook when you heard the first bell ring. You watched all the kids file into the school, but as you were watching you had gotten pushed off the bench. You gasped as you fell to the ground catching yourself by putting your hands on the ground.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there." Lisa said, one of the girls that bullied, she giggled as she 'apologized'. You sighed as you went to stand up, but she just kicked you back down only this time you didn't catch yourself causing you to hit your head. This caused Lisa to burst out in laughter "oops." She said and walked off laughing. You silently pushed yourself up keeping your eyes glued to the ground. You held your head with one hand as you use your other to reach for your sketchbook. You felt tears start to form in the corner of your eyes. You took a deep breath and wiped the tears away putting your sketchbook away, but as you were you noticed blood on your hand,
"You have got to be kidding me." You said as you sniffled, instead of going into the school you had decided to skip and go to your favorite park. You needed to get away for the day because if you didn't you didn't know how much more you could take before you reached your breaking point. The worst part about all of this is that you have no one to talk too. Once you had made it to the park you went to the swing set and sat down. You dropped your stuff next to you and let your head fall, you hated crying because it reminded you that you're weak. You felt a warm liquid start to drip down your cheek. You were in pain and just didn't know how to handle it anymore. You couldn't stop crying no matter how hard you tried.
******
San POV
Today was a normal day for me, but only today I was skipping school since I wasn't really in the mood to be lectured all day. So instead of going to school I had decided to go to a park that was close to my house. As I was walking through I felt my phone go off. I sigh as I reach into my pocket taking it out, I smile since it's a text from my best friend. I respond to his text to make sure he knew I was safe so he didn't freak out because that's Wooyoung. I was walking when I saw a girl sitting on the swing set. I tilted my head to the side and pursed my lips confused since she had looked familiar? I stand there for a few seconds debating on whether I want to go over to her and say hi. But that's when I noticed she was crying and she had an injury on her head. Without even noticing my feet started to move, and soon enough I was standing in front of her. I cleared my throat which caught her attention. She wiped her eyes and fixed herself to look somewhat okay.
"Sorry." She said as she stood up from the swing but when she did she looked at me. As we made eye contact I noticed something. She had looked a lot like Wooyoungs sister. My eyebrows furrowed as we both stood there silently, I was the first to break the silence
"Are you Wooyoung's sister?" I asked the two of us still making eye contact.

(A/N- this is what San is wearing

(A/N- this is what San is wearing.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! What will happen next will you tell the truth or lie and run?! Find out in the next chapter !