Out Comes The Truth

SAN POV

I was headed to the park where Y/N and I had first met. Soon I made it and saw Y/N I smile to myself and walk over to her and squat down wrapping my arms around her. I smiled when I hear her gasp in shock.

"Hey cutie." I said cutely as I sat down next to her. She took her earbuds out and looked at me

"how many times are you gonna scare me like that.!" She whined and hit my shoulder. I chuckle and shrugged

"Until you stop giving me cute reactions."
I say softly

~~~~

You felt your cheeks start to turn a rosy red every time he called you cute. The entire time you were waiting for San you where thinking about how to tell him you liked him. You honestly felt weird keeping secrets from him. You got so lost in your thoughts that San started to make random noises to get your attention.

"Y/N hello—." Before San could say anything else you had kissed him.

~~

SAN POV
I was trying to get Y/N's attention when all of a sudden she kisses me. My eyes went wide and at first I didn't kiss back but once I got a hold of myself I started to kiss back. But she pulled back looking down shyly. Putting her hand onto her forehead.

"I-I'm sorry I don't know why...why i did that." She said to me. I smiled softly looking down at her. I slowly moved my hand placing a finger under her chin making her look me in the eyes.

I looked her in the eyes giving her a soft look with my puppy like eyes. "I don't know why you did it Y/N but...." I paused "I'm glad you did...."

~~~

You felt your heart racing and you where thankful it was night time and the only thing giving you light was the moon. The words San had said repeating in your mind. You saw him moving in to kiss you again and felt your heart pounding. Soon enough the two of your lips touched again. The kiss was soft and loving and soon San pulled back. He smiled again his dimples showing once again.

Your heart was pounding. Not knowing what to say or do now. You looked up at him and made eye contact with San. You  went to speak but before you could you got interrupted by someone yelling.

~~

WOOYOUNG POV

I sat there thinking about San had said and maybe he was right. Maybe she was just going to the park. So I had decided to go to her favorite park to see if she was there. I walked slowly enjoying the fresh air that was calming my nerves. By the time I had made it to the park it was dark.

I sighed walking around looking for her but once I found her yes she was alone. I smiled relieved that she wasn't lying to me. As soon as I was going to walk up to her I saw a boy go up behind her and hug her. I looked closer and saw it was San....

My blood started to boil and I tried to contain myself. My fist clenched my breathing becoming heavy as I watched the scene in front of me. After awhile I couldn't hold it back anymore going over to the two.

"She's probably just at the park.!? Huh?!" I said my voice raised as I reached down dragging San away from my sister. My sister looked shocked and scared. San had stumbled back as I dragged him. He stood up,

"Wooyoung calm down we are friends we are allowed to hang out!" San said dusting himself off.

"I said only when I'm there never alone.! I'm pretty sure friends don't kiss each other either San." I said pushing San.

~~

You sat there watching what was happening not knowing what to do. You were frozen.

~~

THIRD PERSON

San scoffed and rolled his eyes,

"Yeah so what I kissed her, and I like her I don't see the problem Wooyoung she's your age she's very capable of making her own decisions." San had said to Wooyoung pushing him back.

"You know San I actually trusted you what a fool I was." Wooyoung said pushing San once again.

"I think you are over reacting Wooyoung." San said backing up a bit since he didn't want to be fighting with Wooyoung. But at that moment in time Wooyoung had lost it and punched San.

~~

You gasp as your brother punches San, you watched San stumble back and look up, he did not look happy. Soon enough the two were fighting and throwing punches at each other. You couldn't just sit there and watch.

Getting up you went in between them putting your hands out on either side of you

"Knock it off you two!" You shout, they both soon stop "this is ridiculous fighting over something so stupid." San had went to speak but you stopped him. "Both of you make great points okay." You said looking at them both. You took a deep breath and looked at San. "Wooyoung is right I should've told him where and whom I was hanging out with so we could have avoided this, but..." you look over to your brother "San is also right I can make my own decisions now I'm greatful for you wanting to protect me.. but maybe only when I want and need it okay?" Wooyoung sighed and nodded his head

"okay..." you looked at San

"okay..." and San nodded his head.

You sighed relieved and got out from between them. You knew the two felt bad about everything because it was well them. You knew the two of them well enough they wanted to say sorry but neither of them would say it first. You look back and forth.

"Just hug it out already.. and then we can go home and I can treat the bruises on you two.." you say softly. You watched the two of them look at each other. To your amazement is was not San to be the first to walk out with his arms open it was your brother. You were a bit shocked but you watched San smile softly. He walked forward and the two of them hug. You sighed relieved and sat down on your blanket once again.

~~~~

Eek I don't know about this one.... anyways what will happen next will San and you date or will Wooyoung still be way to over protective for that to happen?! Find out in the next chapter