Lying to his face

Wooyoung POV
I was pacing back and forth I had been calling my sister for hours. She didn't show up at the car after school and it's now almost dinner time and I'm home. "Where is she." I mumble under my breath as I am pacing. I never used to worry this much about he but ever since out parent left us i felt as if it was my duty just to take care of her. I know our ages aren't that different but I just can't help myself she's my younger sister. I heard the door starting to open causing me to get out of my thoughts. I watched carefully to see who it was walking through the door. When I saw it was my sister I sighed relieved but I was not happy.

"Where have you been?!" I said as I walked over to her "I've been worried sick for the past four hours." I say raising my voice a bit. She walked right past me "hey I'm talking to you." I said going after her grabbing onto her arm. She then ripped her arm out of my grasp,

"I was just out nothing you need to worry about." She said with some attitude and kept walking.

"Nothing I need to worry about?! You are my sister you could have at least sent me a text or something." I say but before she responded I saw her forehead my eyes went wide. "What happened who hurt you?!" I say as I grab her arm once again and brought her closer to me so I could get a better look at the injury on her head. I push the hair out of her face and looked down at he ran angry but soft look in my eyes. "Who did this?" I ask again but this time I tried to seem calm about it, when in reality my blood was boiling. She looked down and shook her head removing her arm, from my grip once again

"No one I just fell that's all." She said as she began to walk away. I rolled my eyes not believing her for a second.
"Yeah sure okay we'll play your game." I said nodding my head as I took a deep breath in pushing my lips tougher. "So how long till you tell me the damn truth Y/N." I say, but she just looks at me and rolls her eyes and walks away only this time faster, before I could even say anything else she slammed her bedroom door shut. I sigh and go over to the couch sitting down. "What am I gonna do with her." I mumble to myself annoyed.

**************

You slam your door shut annoyed with your brother you put your book bag onto the ground in the corner of your room. Walking over to your bed you plopped down, you smiled to yourself kicking your feet like a five year old who had just gotten candy. For the first time in forever you might actually have friend who wasn't going to stab you in your back. As you thought about it you grabbed your phone and looked for Sans contact but when you found it you giggled at the name he gave himself. 💙Sannie 💙. You rolled your eyes and began to type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will you and San talk about? Find out in the next chapter!!!!!!