Dark wanted to shove Celine off of Anti but he had to admit, he wasn't any better than him at the moment.

"When you fade, dear Anti, you'll go back to the emotionless cold-hearted killer you were before. Devoid of a soul. Empty of corporeal meaning. Weak"

"̶Y̴-̴y̷o̶u̸ ̵t̷h̵i̵n̷k̷ ̸I̸ ̴g̴i̵v̵e̷ ̵a̶ ̸s̶h̷i̸t̸e̴?̷"̵ he gripped her arm tight, "If I can take you down it'll be good enough, b̴i̴t̴c̸h̴.̷"̴

She slapped him across the face, making him stumble back. With a sudden snap of her fingers, there was darkness surrounding them.

Her voice echoed around them, "You two belong in a cage. And that's where you'll stay. Forever."

Then there was silence. 

Anti's thoughts went rapid, trying hard to think of a way out of this mess. He couldn't escape on his own now since the void was in control again. But maybe Dark could do something? Surely the void didn't take ALL of his energy? But the man's stature looked defeated.

Honestly, Anti couldn't remember seeing him like this. He always looked so powerful and calculating. Always thinking of the next move or how to manipulate the odds in his favor. Now he was nothing but a husk, beaten into the dirt. Even though Dark had used HIM to his whim, Anti didn't like Dark giving up so easily.

He went to take hold of Dark's shoulders "Dark, we have to get out of here now or else-"

Before Anti could touch him an invisible wall stopped him, preventing him from going any further. He touched the force and some pixels glittered along his finger.

Dark watched the movement with a sigh, "It's a forcefield. It really is a cage." he looked away, "It's over. We can't escape"

Anti ignored how his glitching was slowly getting worse and his other hand was completely opaque by now like a ghost, "Don't talk like that, y̸o̶u̵ ̶m̶o̷r̸o̶n̷.̴ We'll find a way. Didn't come here for nothing"

Dark refused to even look at him anymore.

-888888888888888888888888888888-

Dark Celine woke back up in Dark's body, surrounded by the egos, Sean, Mark and Amy. They all looked unsure but stayed cautious, weary of why he was awake again so soon.

"I got it" Dark Celine smiled, "I know you lot won't be able to stop me now. Won't be long now. Minutes. And Anti's corporeal form will be gone. I'll have his energy and then I'll have Dark's. Then I'll kill you all"

"What makes you so fucking sure about that!?" Mark yelled at it, "You can't take on everyone here at once!"

"Ah you're right but you won't kill me. You still want to believe they'll come through. You'll wait with me"

Jackie cracked his knuckles, "I could break you"

"Probably" Dark Celine grinned, "But I won't give in and you know it. You know there's no point in beating me or killing me. What IF Dark pulls through? You'll put him practically in his grave if you do anything to me"

Wilford went for Chase's gun again but the father shook his head, "Nah man. It's not worth it. Besides, you KNOW Dark and Anti will make it out, right?"

Wilford looked unsure and helpless but took a few contemplating breathes before nodding, glaring back at the void.

Meanwhile Google and Bing and a few of the other egos stood in front of Henrik, blocking the void's view of him working on the machine again. The portal couldn't take another hit and he was very close and fixing it up again. With one of the other's help it would be faster but they couldn't risk it. He had to stay low and quiet.