Punishment

'Why am I freaking out?' Anti tried asking himself while he paced, 'It's not like they can fucking DO anything to me!'

Sparks flew off of him, making his electronic devices buzz and heat up a bit.

'It was all Dark's idea anyways! He didn't even tell me whose computer it was! It's not my fault'

But on the inside, he knew it was. He KNEW he couldn't trust Dark and yet he let him manipulate him anyways. . . . .again.

'Fucking bastard emo-cunt' he hissed to himself, 'I'll get him back for this!'

What 'reward' could he possibly have given him anyways!?

'I'm so fucking stupid!' he slammed his fists on the wall, groaning to himself. It was only a matter of time before he was found out.

'Maybe I should run off? Where would I go, though? Plus, I don't have any money.. . . But I could steal some. But Sean would just find me anyways. What will he do? Fucking goddammit, Anti, control yourself! He's not your fucking keeper! He may have created you but he doesn't have control over you!'

Another lie he told himself.

He slid down to the ground, thinking frantically, 'I'm so fucking screwed'

-88888888888888888888-

Jackie arrived to the scene of the explosion. It's not what he expected but it was still a problem nonetheless. It appeared as if a barrel had exploded in an alley and someone had called the police.

'That explains the call but something doesn't quite feel right here' Jackie thought.

Just as he came closer to inspect the busted barrel, a strange man popped into existence behind him. . . just watching curiously.

'No one got hurt at least. Could it have been Anti, then? I'm not sure'

Jackie groaned lightly at the whole strange happening when the man behind him finally made himself known.

"Jackie-boy! How've ya been ol' buddy!?"

Jackie flinched but whipped around, "W-wilford!? What in the- what are you doing in Brighton!?"

The pink-mustached man grinned at him coyly, "Well what are YOU doing staring at a lone sizzling barrel?"

"Well I-"

"You aren't going crazy are ya!?" he giggled and pulled out his gun, "Cause I know a way we could reset that"

Jackie took a a breathe and dodged the bullet as Wilford suddenly shot at him.

"Hey now just hold still! You'll come back fresh and new, buddy!-"

"Wilford"

Just as Jackie pulled out his taser, another man made himself known in the shadows.

Wilford pouted, "Oh what now?! I was helping my friend, here, Dark!"

"That's enough" the man came out of the shadows looking as menacing as always, "We have more important things to worry about"

'What in the hell are these guys doing here?' Jackie moved behind the barrel out of the way of the two.

"Oh" Wilford rolled his eyes but put his gun away, "Fine. You always have to ruin all the fun, don't ya? Did you do it then?"

"Yes. It's done. He took the job easier than I thought he would. We should head on home now before we're missed. We have a lot to take care of" the well-dressed man didn't even spare a glance at Jackie.