Memories

Flashback

"Are you going to that stupid party this weekend?"

The question was answered with a shrug and the man who had asked the question grumbled in annoyance.

"Tch. If it was up to me I wouldn't but that stupid giddy fuck wants everyone there. And if I have to go, so do you, asshole. Not gonna be bored to death the entire time" he mumbled the last part.

The other snorted, "Why'd you even ask me in the first place, then? I'd rather not go, myself. T̵h̵e̵y̵'̸r̵e̵ gonna be there, too."

Dark huffed, "Oh please. You're not scared of those idiots, are you?"

"No! Of course not! I'd just rather not be in their presence"

"Yeah well I doubt they want to be around you either. You fucked with them all enough, they're probably terrified of you by now."

Anti twitched, uncomfortable with the subject but Dark persisted, "What all did you do to them again? You possessed the mute, the doctor and your own creator. Not to mention you tried to kill dear Seany-boy. And what was it that happened between you and Chase again?"

"Alright, enough." Anti silenced him, "I'll go with you to the stupid ̵f̷o̸o̷k̴i̷n̵g̴ party. Just shut your stupid mouth already"

Dark smirked, knowing he would get his way eventually, "It was just a question. No need to get so snippy about it"

"God, you're such a douchebag" the glitch mumbled under his breathe. 

Dark growled, hearing it anyways, "What was that?"

"N̵-̸n̸o̴t̶h̷i̴n̴g̵.. . . . nothing"

End of Flashback

Anti stood over Jackie as the hero bench-pressed a good size of weights. The glitch tried to seem like he was 'helping' but really, what was the point? The amount his brother was lifting was like lifting a feather to him. Anti wouldn't be fooled by the forced grunts. Fifty kilograms was nothing.

He knew why Jackie asked him to help him work out. Distraction. Not that he wasn't 'okay' with it. It was nice to get up and actually do something once in a while and he was getting pretty bored lately.

"You gonna actually lift something heavy or are ya gonna keep wasting my time?"

Jackie huffed but smirked, easily placing the bar back, "Alright . . .  Think you can place the hundred kilos on yourself?"

Anti's eyes widened a little but nodded anyways, going over to where Jackie kept the weights and picked them up one at a time to place on the bar. In reality, it was almost too much for Anti but he wasn't going to let Jackie see that.

'Geez, maybe he was right. I have gotten sort of lazy'

He tried hiding his grunting and wheezing as he shoved the weight on the bar but by Jackie's smart-ass little smirk, he wasn't doing a good job at it. Once he got them on, he glared at him, "Not a f̸u̸c̴k̵i̶n̵g̶ word"

"Yeah, yeah. Now I'll really need ya to help if you can. If I struggle, I'll need you to help me get the bar back up to rest, okay? Don't let it come down on me and choke me"

Anti snorted, "Why am I helping you with this again? Wouldn't it be easier for Marvin to help ya with his magic and shit? Or maybe you need Chase as your hype-man or something?"

"What? Saying you can't do it?"

"̸N̶O̸!̴"̶ he huffed, "Whatever. Come on already, hero"