Faded

Check out my latest speedpaint in the video up above :) Hell, maybe even check out my other videos on my YouTube channel? Like & Subscribe?  Pretty please? lol 

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, guys! This was my favorite one to write so far and I hope you all like it as much as I do :D Love you all! 💚 (This isn't the last chapter btw. I just felt like being all sappy haha)

Dark Celine practically hissed at him, "Always the brash fool. So stupid over his own predicament"

Wilford cocked the gun once more, "Try me, pal. I may be insane but my friends are everything. You've walked into the hornet's nest"

Knowing exactly what went down in its own realm, the void grinned viciously, "Oh no, Wil. You've got it all wrong. You care so much about your friends. About Dark . . . .  let's see what you'll be able to do to stop me if this body is unconscious again. I'll take all of Dark's energy and rip away Anti's life-force! And there's nothing you can or will do to stop me" 

His teeth showed in his frightening smile and everyone held their breathe in fear as he suddenly fell to the ground unconscious.

Jackie knew he had failed on his end, "Anti!!"

Wilford rushed to Dark's body as did Dr. Iplier, "I have some steroids in my office to try and wake him up! Should I-"

Marvin sighed, "Don't bother. Did you forget how fast time is there compared to here? It's already too late"

"No!" Chase snarled, "You're wrong! It's never too late! We can still help!"

But even Jackie closed his eyes, "The best thing we can do now. . . . is believe in Anti." 

His words silenced everyone, halting their thoughts. Sean swallowed his fear down, patting Mark on the shoulder. Even Amy didn't look so optimistic.

Meanwhile, Henrik was still trying to put the portal back together again by himself.

The other Ipliers were unusually quiet, sensing the severity of the situation.

Jameson snapped his fingers to get their attention, 'I wouldn't give up hope just yet, my fellows. Wouldn't we know by now if something dire had happened? They're still fighting.'

Wilford breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the mute was right. But they all still stood guarded. Ready for whatever was to happen next.

-888888888888888888888888888888888-

Dark stood shakily onto his feet with Anti at his side. The void, in Celine's body, practically cackled at them.

"Look at the two of you. Both so weak now. Barely standing. Already starting to fade, I see"

Anti shuffled a little but tried to hide his anxiety.

"Let us go" Dark growled at her, "You don't have control over me anymore. I-"

Dark Celine stopped him with a glare, no doubt reminding him of the torment she just put him through, "I'd say I have pretty good control. Wouldn't you, Anti? Over this. . . . creature. He can hardly pass as human I'd say. Like a whipped dog now"

"Shut it, c̵u̸n̶t̴"̵ Anti spit out, "You're so fooking full of yourself. You won't admit that we're winning"

She lunged and gripped his throat with a smirk, cutting off his air, "Oh what's this? Who's wining? You don't have the energy to fight me anymore. If YOU try and attack me, you'll no doubt fade and guess what will happen then?"