"Of course Jin. We would love you too!" Yoongi smiled and stood up.

"Thanks," Jin smiled back and went to sit on Namjoons lap.

"What have the doctor say?" Jimin asked sitting in between Yoongis spread legs.

"He died at 9 in the m-morning. T-They are just doing s-something's n-now." Jin cried in Namjoons shoulder.

"When can we see him?" Jimin asked.

"The doctor said soon, once they unplug everything," Namjoon whispered once he made sure Jin's ears were covered.

"So soon?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded.

Jimin looked at his watch and groaned before laying his head onto Yoongis shoulder as the elder wrapped his arms around his waist.

The four sat and talked until the doctor came out of Jaehwan's room.

"You are allowed to see him but only for a little bit until we have to take him to the morgue." He said and then walked away.

"When do Jungkook and Taehyung get here? I know they live in America now because of their careers but like are the going to be here soon?"

"I called them after we called you, so they should get here in the afternoon tomorrow along with Hoseok."

"I still can't believe Taehyung is a famous model, Jungkook is a professional boxer and now Hoseok is making a name for us." Yoongi smiled caressing Jimins hand.

"Yeah, it's nice that the couple is happy and Hoseok is just going around the county to find underground artists." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Oh," Yoongi chuckled.

"And Hoseok is coming along with Taekook?"

"Well duh Namjoon," Jimin sassed and then went back to playing with Yoongis big hands.

"Jin why don't you go visit Jaehwan first, we will come in later just so you could get some alone time," Namjoon whispered next to the eldest's ear.

"Okay, but come soon," Namjoon nodded and watched Jin stand up and went into his brother's room.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" Jimin asked and Namjoon slightly smiled.

"Well once we get everything done here I know Jin will be really upset so I want to take him to his favorite restaurant, then go get some ice cream before finishing it off with a walk in the park."

"That sounds really nice!" Yoongi smiled.

"I really was thinking of proposing promise rings today too," he sighed and pulled the box out and looked at it, then puts it back in his pocket, "but I guess it will just have to wait."

"Yeah don't do it today, his brain might explode." Jimin laughed putting his head onto Yoongis shoulder.

"I am going to go see if he is okay, come in soon," Namjoon said and then entered the room. When Jin noticed the door opening he looked up and ran to hug Namjoon.

"He's actually gone." Jin cried as Namjoon rubbed his back.

"I know baby, I know," Namjoon whispered and Jin cried even harder than it was actually messing up his breathing. "Hey, Jin please breathe, come on look at me," Namjoon pushed Jin's chin up and then used his other hand to wipe the tears. "Breathe, 1, 2, 3, okay." Namjoon smiled and did a couple more breathing exercises with his lover.

"Thank you," Jin mumbled and then walked back to his seat to look at his brother.

"Jin what is this?" Namjoon asked pointing to a letter next to the elder.

"It was a note Jaehwan wrote to me before he died."

"Oh. Have you read it?" He asked picking the note up.

"I did, but only halfway. I just couldn't read the rest." Namjoon nodded.

"How would you like to have dinner at that barbecue place you like, then get some ice cream?" Namjoon asked intertwining their hands.

"I think that would be a good idea." Jin smiled and then Jimin and Yoongi walked in.

"Hey," Jimin mumbled and walked up to Jaehwan and put his hand onto his. "I can't believe he is gone." Jimin pouted as tears slid down his face.

"When does he go to the morgue?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon shrugged.

"I don't want to ask I think soon though." Yoongi nodded and then looked at Jimin who was now hugging Jin.

"I had no clue this day would be like this." Namjoon chuckled.

"Bro same, we were planning our wedding and then we got the call."

"We will uh in the middle of making out," Namjoon whispered and Yoongi then burst out laughing which was immediately glared at by Jin and Jimin. "Sorry," he mumbled and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He's scary," Namjoon whispered and Yoongi nodded.

"You have no clue."

"Okay, I think I am ready to go." They heard Jin say.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked and he nodded.

"I can't be here any longer. It makes me want to rethink my life but I know Jaehwan would not want me to stop boxing or stop my dreams because he is not here anymore." Jin sadly smiled and stood up to give a kiss on Jaehwan's forehead before he walked out.

"Go on the date now." Jimin smiled at Namjoon who nodded and went after Jin.

"Want to go home and go back to planning?" Yoongi asked pulling Jimin into a hug.

"No, I just want to cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day." Yoongi nodded and kissed the top of Jimins head.

"Let's go home now," Yoongi smiled and Jimin let's go of his lover and the two walked out, got into their car, and drove him just to watch movies and cuddle all day with junk food surrounding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~