14: Daddy Divorce

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Lauren yelled flicking the light on. Chris groaned hitting his head on the counter. He stood up and sighed.

"What the hell are you sneaking up on me for?!" He asked rubbing his head.

"Sorry. Dad's been out for a while finding things to fix things around here. Hey...is that my shirt?" Lauren asked looking at the Duke Soccer short he wore.

"Yes! It was over Aunt Teresa's house. I needed to run by and get something. A morning after pill or something." Chris mumbled.

"Wait for who?"

"Taylor. She was at some party last night and got knocked up by her boyfriend. She's been crying all day because she thinks she's pregnant." Chris shrugged.

"Well we don't have any morning after. You'll have to buy some." Lauren sighed. "Have her text me."

"Alright. I'll see you later I guess." He said walking back towards the door.

"Bye." Chris walked out and Lauren walked back down stairs. Camila was still sleep and Lauren joined her back on the bed looking at her. She rubbed Camila's side with her free hand.

"Who was that?" Camila mumbled looking at Lauren.

"My brother. Turns out Taylor got knocked up last night and needed birth control." Lauren sighed. Camila turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't be. My sisters being young and dumb." The soccer player shrugged. Lauren sighed and took Camila's lips in her own.

"Your lips are my medicine." Lauren mumbled kissing Camila again.

"Stop being cute. Come
Cuddle." Camila said turned her back to Lauren. The soccer player wrapped her arms around Camila's waist tangling there legs. They fell back asleep like that.
---
Camila woke up and yawned. It was late she noticed Lauren was turned on her back. Camila looked at her and saw the small tent in her pants.

Morning wood at night. That's hot. Camila thought smirking. Lauren switched positions putting her hand over it and let out a breath. Camila kissed Lauren's arm and cuddled into her side again.

"Lauren..." Camila mumbled.

"Hmm?" Lauren hummed turning over a little her hand out of habit sliding into her sweats her thumb locking onto the waist band.

"We've been sleep for hours we should get up. Maybe your dad needs help with stuff." Camila mumbled.

"Well I don't want to help him so if you do go ahead." Lauren said sarcastically.

"Lauren..." Camila warned.

"I'm kidding. Give me a few more minutes." Lauren mumbled.

"You have a boner also." Camila said looking at her.

"I know. S'what happens when people with dicks sleep." Lauren muttered stretching her arms.

"It's hot." Camila whispered hoping Lauren didn't hear her.

"If you think twice about touching me I'll cut your hand off." Lauren smirked sitting up and sighing.

"Now you're awake. And why? Why won't you take that extra step with me?" Camila whined looking at Lauren's back.

"I told you why already." Camila sighed and pulled her shirt off.

"Not even trying to persuade you but it's fucking hot in here." Camila stood up and sighed turning off the heater. Lauren was looking at her phone before she stretched and yawned. (I always yawn while writing yawn comment if you yawned)

"My dad is home so I guess I'll go help him." Lauren groaned walking into her bathroom. Camila walked over to her drawers and pulled a soccer t-shirt out with 'JAUREGUI' written across the back in big bold golden yellow letters. She pulled it over her head and pulled her jeans off laying them neatly on the bed. Lauren walked out and noticed Camila in her shirt.

"That's cute." Lauren smirked pulling a pair of boxer out. She walked back into the bathroom and walked back out with her sweats in hand. She pulled on some camo pants a black shirt. (If any one is wondering. In this fic I imagine Lauren dressing like Ashlyn Harris. Pic in the side bar)

"Stay down here if you want." Lauren said kissing Camila on the lips quickly. Camila pulled her back and kissed her again.

"Ok." Camila mumbled sitting back on Lauren's bed. The girl disappeared upstairs and didn't return for what seemed like hours to Camila.

It was 12:45 am when Lauren strolled back down the stairs her doc martins clunking against the wood of the steps. Camila was laying on the floor in front of the TV. Half sleep half awake. Lauren walked behind Camila noticing how her butt was exposed since the shirt was so short on her. Lauren laid down ontop of her.

"Get off!" Camila groaned. Lauren started tickling her sides making her squirm. Camila hit her arm. "Stop!"

"What the hell?" Lauren asked confused.

"Don't tickle me..." Camila mumbled looking at Lauren. Camila took the challenge of flipping them over and straddled her waist.

"Oh. Ok." Lauren said. She grabbing Camila's hands and sat up. Camila was sat right on her lap. Lauren pushed a Camila back and laid between her legs.

"Lauren. I think we should go to homecoming." Camila hinted.

"Eh I don't know. I'm not feeling it this year." Lauren said trying to keep her smirk off her face. She had a big Idea to ask her during the last game. 2 weeks before homecoming. Little did Camila know she had tickets already.

"Fine it's what ever. Just a thought." Camila said.

"Mhm." Lauren kissed her softly but made it rough turning it into a make out session. As usual.

---
Comment color combos for homecoming :D

How was everyone's ThanksGiving yesterday.

I'm still full 😩

Also check out my Brauren Fic called Being A Dad :D