Chapter 21: You Are In Love

Start from the beginning

Beau and Noah are very different. Noah is always rude, arrogant, bastard, asshole, jerk. Beau is just an angel in disguise. Except for the sexual jokes he pulls. Because I'm pretty sure angels don't make sexual comments. So why can't I like him more instead of Noah Gerald Sky. Because I perfectly know Beau and I would make a really cute couple.

There's a presence beside me all of a sudden.

It's Noah.

When I look at him, his clothes are drenched, sticking on his skin, his dark hair is very wet, damped on his forehead, his royal blue eyes piercing into my light blue ones. We just stare at each other, listening to each other's breathing. His breath is calm. Mine is ragged. Because of the beauty sight of him. My heart beat quickens my chest is practically bouncing. I just hope he doesn't hear the uneven beat of my heart.

I look away and stare at the dark sky. Even it's raining, there are still stars twinkling, dark clouds swirling above us. I remember Beau, about how he points at the star. He's amazed by it. He always says the beauty of it. He keeps ranting about why he'd like to see twinkling stars, and how he'd like to catch it and keep it. I smile at him. Noah walks nearer beside me and I shut my eyes, feeling his warm presence.

"Tell me," Noah says, almost pleading. I look at him. He's giving me a heavy and intense gaze. I look back to watching the stars. "Look at me in the eyes, and tell me what you really feel for me."

Shutting my eyes, I fist my hand and take a deep breath, ignoring Noah. Why does he want to know what I'm really feeling for him? Why do I have to look at him in the eyes whilst I tell my feelings for him?

"Now is the time, Gloss. Look at me in the eyes, and tell me what you really feel for me." He pleads. Even my back is facing him, I can feel his gaze burning the back of my head.

"It's too late," I say, finding my voice to speak.

"Look at me in the eyes, and tell me."

"No, because it's too late." I say, shutting my eyes, trying to prevent the tears from spilling out.

"Don't be with him. Be with me."

"I don't want to be with you. Because like I've said earlier, it's too late."

Then I run far away from him, ignoring the fact that my feet are bare naked. I just run and run and run. I push the gate and run on the road as the tears start to flow out of my eyes. The pain, the memories; kiss we've shared, the bickerings, the insults, the pranks we've pulled to each other, all of it are coming back inside my head all at once, making me dizzy. My vision blurs because of the tears. I just cry. I'm very thankful to the rain. Because it's not obvious to cry when it's raining. I still like Noah. It's not too late. It's never late. I want him. I want Noah Gerald Sky. And the fact that I want him is making me want to explode. He has caused nothing but pain to me. He's a jerk, a complete asshole. Why did I have to like him? It feels like I'm drowning with emotions I can't even understand. I don't know what to feel. It's like I'm trapped or something.

My feet are aching, from running endlessly. The tears won't stop. I'm trying but it won't stop. Even in my own words I've spilled to Noah, it hurts me. It's not too late. It's never late. It will never be late. Without thinking, I run back to my own house, ignoring my aching feet as my mind focus to him; to Noah Gerald Sky. My chest is burning with something I can't quite explain. I just have to tell Noah something, or else, I'd regret not saying this to him.

When I get there, Noah is still standing there, his face bow down as tears slip out of his eyes. Noah is crying. And it's my fault.

"Noah!" I shout. He looks up at me, and his eyes are puffy and red from crying.

"Gloss?" He whispers, wiping his tears away with his arm. I run closer to him.

"I lied," I say, looking at him in the eyes. I'll do what he requested to him. Look at him in the eyes and tell what I'm really feeling for him. "I fucking lied. I like you, Noah. So much."

He purses his lips as a hopeful smile tugs on it.

"You hurt me. You caused nothing but pain to me. But I still like you so much. It's not too late. I've been telling my mind that it will never be too late. I like you, Noah. I like you." I say, crying.

Noah just looks at me with those twinkling, royal blue eyes as he chuckles as tears slip out of his eyes. Then he runs into me, cups my face, and crushes his lips against mine. Ah, the feel of his lips against mine is so effing perfect. I missed these lips of him. I missed kissing him. I put my arms around his neck and he snakes his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss. I part my lips and Noah takes the opportunity to slip his tongue inside of me. Once again, the cocoon of butterflies erupts inside me and they flutter rather wildly. There are fireworks exploding inside my chest. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry, Gloss." He breathes, looking at me in the eye. "What I've said that day, you're not a bad thing, Gloss. You are a good thing to me. In fact, as cheesy as it sounds, you're the best thing that has happened to me. I like you damn much, Gloss."

"I want to be with you, Noah." I whisper, hugging him closer, tightly, as if I want our bodies to be one.

"I want to be with you, too, Gloss."

He leans down and captures my lips.

And we share a very slow, passionate, full of emotions kiss.

**********

'Sometimes we're trapped in a circle,

To a digging holes in the ground.

We try but nothing is working.

But I still want you around.'

- LITTLE TOO MUCH, NATASHA BEDINGFIELD -

Word count: 1,810.

D&T: November 27, 2014, 9:30PM.

Thank you very much for reading this chapter. I hope you liked this one.

KISS IN THE RAIN IS FREAKING CLICHÉ, but who cares? Hihihihi. Thank you very much! I love you all.

NEXT CHAPTER IS A BONUS CHAPTER! WOHOOO.

If you want my Kik (or Facebook, Twitter, Other Wattpad acc) just message me. Okay?

Lovelots with hugs and kisses,

OralKel.

Vote/Comment/Follow