-Chapter Seven ½-

Start from the beginning

Connor hit him weakly in the arm, biting back a smile.

"Don't laugh at me. I just... really relate to Elsa."

Jared's eyes widened, and he bit down on his lip to keep from laughing more.

"Yeah. You'd definitely look hot in a braid," he teased before actually thinking about what he was saying.

Connor flushed slightly, shaking his head instantly.

"Jesus Christ, who knew you were a flirt? But no. That is not why I relate to Elsa. I don't think I even know how to braid," he trailed off. "I like Moana, too."

Jared nodded slowly, immediately trying to forget what he just said.

"Moana? Really?" he asked in slight surprise.

"Heh. Yeah," Connor chuckled, wincing.

"Woah. What's up?"

"I don't... I don't know. I just don't feel..." he trailed off. "Jared-"

Jared's eyes widened, shaking Connor by his shoulders when his eyelids drooped closed.

"Hey. Hey! Connor just hold on for a bit!"

His head perked up when he heard police sirens, glancing back at the nearly unconscious boi.

"Connor. Just one more minute. Please just... hold on."

Connor nodded slightly, head bobbing up and down groggily.

"...Jared?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll be there with me... right?"

"Yeah, Connor. I'll be there."

~~~(*jazz hands* because I'm lazy)

Connor was rushed to the hospital, Jared riding in the same car as him.

The meme teen was now pacing back and forth in the waiting room, tapping the rim of his glasses and concerning the awaiting patients and the nurses that were standing by at the moment.

"Excuse me sir but can I-"

"No. You can't help me unless you have any information on Connor. Murphy," he snapped at the nurse. "Or, better yet, if I can see him."

"Connor Murphy?" she asked, jogging back to the front desk and Jared following.

She picked up a clipboard reading through it quickly.

"Yes. Here he is. I helped out with him a bit. So... he's gonna be okay. I even got the cuts on his wrists patched up."

"Cuts?"

Her face fell.

"Oh... you didn't know? I-"

"I have to see him."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," she informed apologetically. "I can only allow family-"

"His family sucks ass! He needs me!"

"W-well... if you were his boyfriend, maybe. But I doubt-"

"Boyfriend? I'm his boyfriend."

What the fuck did I just say?!?!

Her eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Y-yes. Yes, we are uh... boyfriends."

"O-oh. In that case... I guess... follow me."

Jared nodded, following the brown-eyed girl and biting back a snicker when he saw her open the door to room 420.