A Dish Best Served Cold

Start from the beginning

I grab the  things that are falling out of my bag and stuff them inside as I rush down the street, waving for a taxi. 

Mr. Jeon's POV

I watch  from my window, the breakfast I made for him still in my hands as he trips over himself to jump into the nearest taxi.

My grip tightens around the cup of coffee in my hand as I walk to the kitchen and dump everything into the trash, dishes and all. 

"So much for that." I growl, stripping my clothes  as I walk to my bedroom. 

Jimin's POV

I look like a mess as I rush into my room and begin to strip my clothes, only noticing that Eunwoo is sitting on my bed until after I take off my shirt. 

He eyes me while drinking his coffee. 

"E-Eunwoo what're you doing here?" I gasp. 

"Bitch, you didn't come home last night." He smirks at me and cock and eyebrow. 

"I-It's not what it looks like-" I try to explain. 

"Boi, I'd know that walk of shame from anywhere. Spill."

~Time Skip~

Luckily, I make it into class before Mr. Jeon arrives, but I still feel flustered and sore from  sleeping on his  couch. Seriously, they might look pretty but they're hard as a rock. 

I begin to stretch, noticing that even though working extra hard made me sore, I'm far more flexible today. 

"Yah," Eunwoo whispers to me. "How come you didn't stay for breakfast this morning?"

"jdnlndf Why would I??" I whisper back to him. "Th-That would be so unpro-"

"Because it's obvious that he cared enough to let you stay. The last thing you could've done was stay there long enough to say thank you properly. He's probably thinking that you're really ungrateful-"

"Good Morning." Mr. Jeon snaps as he walks into the room, setting down his  things and taking off his coat. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon." We all say.

"This week you're going to be assigned your partners for pas de deux." A gasp of excitement flutters around the room before once again falling silent. "You will keep this  partner for the rest of the year and perform your finals with them. Are there any questions?"

"Um, will we be picking our own partners?" A short girl asks. 

"No. Part of practicing pas de deux is getting what you get, and not throwing a fit." He smiles at us passive aggressively. 

"Mr. Jeon," I raise my hand. "There's an uneven amount of girls-"

"I've already taken care of that, Mr. Park." He snaps at me, cutting me off. "We have a new student transfer. Her name is Ms. Mila Lebedev. She's from Russia, I think her knowledge might prove beneficial for our class's lack in technical skill." 

We all sting a little inside at how that comment hurt us. 

"So when will-"

"She'll be here tomorrow. For now the odd boy out will have to practice without a partner." He once again cuts me off. 

"If  he cuts you off one more time I'm gonna-" I elbow Eunwoo in the stomach to stop him from whispering to me. 

"Alright let's  get started." Mr. Jeon says, grabbing a list from his bag. 

"I hope I get with someone hot."  Eunwoo says to me, and I can only roll my eyes at him.

"Okay so-"

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Jeon~" A girl says as she enters the classroom. She's a little taller than me, but not by much, her hair is almost platinum blonde and her teeth are white as the snow itself. Even her walk is as angelic as the sound of her voice. She wears only the most expensive brands of dance clothing, and her eyes  are beautifully blue. 

"Mila, what are you doing here so early?"  Mr. Jeon says, smiling as he stands up to give her a gentle kiss on each cheek. 

My jaw drops to the floor as my stomach twists in jealousy. They JUST MET AND HE'S CALLING HER BY HER FIRST FUCKING NAME??

"I couldn't skip class. My plane just landed an hour ago but you know how it is. Nothing helps Jet-lag like dancing." She smiles at him and I want to choke her. 

"Well class, this is Ms. Mila Lebedev."

We all wave to her and she waves back  to us, her eyes suddenly landing on me. I have to look away so that she  can't see the daggers I'm throwing at her through my eyes. 

"Go ahead and stretch out while I start to assign the students to their pas de deux partners."

"Alright." She smiles and goes to the back of the room to stretch. 

He begins to read off his list. 

~Time Skip~

I get stuck with the least talented girl in the entire class who has hygiene issues, and the rest of the class seems to be a really good match. 

I sigh and shake the girl's hand. "Hi, my name's Park Jimin." 

"Hi, I'm Emma." She smiles, and some of her unbrushed teeth breath wafts into my face.

She's shorter than me, which is good, but she has a problem with strength, and I've noticed that although she is a good dancer, she becomes very weak, almost to the point where she  can't walk after class. 

Mr. Jeon's POV

I watch as Jimin does his best to be sweet to Emma, but I know that he's probably worrying a little, imagining having to hold her up, when he knows she doesn't shower well. 

Perfect. I smirk to myself. Now I know for sure he's not going to fall for her. 

*********************************

Thank you, Lovelies for reading another chapter! 
I wasn't planning on updating for awhile because when I 
update fast then I don't get hardly as many reads because
some of you lovelies tend to just skip the the most recent 
chapter and ignore the rest. Please try to read each chapter
so that the story will make sense. I love you all
💜💜💜💜