A Dish Best Served Cold

Start from the beginning

I'm able to find some rice and  supplies to make a salad, which I quickly make and eat even faster. 

What was I doing before I fell asleep? I think to myself  as I wash up  the dishes. I feel like it was important...

I dry the dishes and put them away, shutting of the lights while I head back to my bed-

"What the?!" I gasp, seeing a figure lying on my couch. I grab a fake plant which sits on the floor and slowly approach the person, rising it high in the air as I prepare to bash them over the head with it. 

"Mmm~" I hear him groan as he rolls over, revealing his beautiful sleeping face. 

"M-Mr. Park?" I whisper to myself as I eye him in confusion. 

Just then I remember that he was over here earlier for class. I went out onto the couch to rest for just a minute..and then I don't remember what happened. W-Was he the one who took care  of me?...

Gently I set the pot down on the ground and sit on the coffee table in front of the couch. 

He really is very beautiful...

Without thinking, I reach forward and brush the hair from his eyes, caressing the side of his face gently as to not wake him. 

He's a lighter sleeper than I thought, and before I can move my hand, he opens his eyes, looking at me with a half-dazed gaze...

So...so beautiful. 

"Hey..." Is all I can think to whisper to him. "Thank you for taking care of me..."

He only  nods  and moments later falls back to sleep like a sleepy baby. 

I smirk to myself and can't help but smile a little at him. "Cute..."

Quietly, I get up and walk to the coat closet  against the wall, getting out a blanket for him.

I can't help but secretly enjoy all of this...even just shaking out the blanket and laying it over him brings a smile to my face.

Once again, I brush the hair in his face behind his ear and run the back of my finger across his cheek...letting my heart swell with joy as he makes sleepy groans. 

~Time Skip~

As I lay in bed thinking of him, I realize that when I'm with him I'm so unlike myself. Even back when I was in school I was cold and self centered. I never felt happy taking care of someone else. Even when student's succeeded, I never congratulated them; I only congratulated myself for being a good teacher. 

I guess even a hard  ass like me can be changed by someone who's willing to endure and be so gentle and sweet. 

It's so cliche and stupid to fall for a student...which is why I would never admit to doing it. However...there's something about him that doesn't make it cliche at all...it feels..special almost. 

I can't believe a little kid like him could ever make me think these kinds of things. 

(I can't tell you how many times I listened to Zero O'Clock while writing this scene)

~Time Skip~

Jimin's POV

I gasp and hurry to grab my things and rush out the door as soon as I wake up. It's already 7 AM and class starts in an hour! Not to mention I'm over at Mr. Jeon's house still!

As I hurry to tie my shoes, I hear Mr. Jeon's bedroom door open, and my heart screams a little. My fingers fumble to make my laces  into knots before I finally hurry out the  door into the rain. Of course it would be raining the day I make a dumb decision to sleep over at my teacher's house!