Chapter 4| Complains & Content (شکوے اور شکر)

Start from the beginning

"Just a second Nehad! I want to have a minute with Hakan! Alone!"

Alina had her gaze fixed on Hakan. She didn't even bother Nehad's presence. The situation turned awkward.

"Nehad. It's Okay! I'll talk decent. Don't worry! " Nehad gave an abnoxious look to Hakan who assured him silently.

Alina had something deep and dangerous in her eyes. Well, to be honest, it seemed psychotic.

She turned to Hakan in a daze.

"Kesi lg rhi hun?"

"Alina. Look. Nehad tha toh manage hogya hai Deeda agyi to it will be very ugly situation. Tumhey iss trhan se mere samney nahi ana chahiye, especially jb humarey darmyan cousins kay ilawa koi rishta nai hai!"

Hakan took few steps behind slowly.

"Toh tum rishta bna lou Hakan! I came to confess something. Though, I know that you already know. Tum deliberately mujhe ignore krtey ho! Lekin koi nahi. Mujhe tumhari muhabbat mein ignorance aur nikkah dono qabool hain!"

She whispered in his ear.
Hakan was taken aback for a moment. What the? Nikkah?
He looked at Alina's face that depicted some sort of obsession.

It was becoming nonsensical. He chuckled, all calm and unbothered.

"Nikkah? Alina? Nikkah? This is a pious word, that doesn't suit me at'least. "

He cleared his voice. Alina couldn't figure out whether to fall for him more or to push him back for making fun of her feelings.

"What I mean is Alina, I am not even interested in going that far especially when I know it's a matter of one yes for me. Try to understad a bachelor's life. I have a speed and thrill in my life. Adventure, fun, treats, late night rides, meeting and forgetting. That's it. I mean I respect marriage and all but that is not of my type. I am not a typical marriage type material and even if some unfortunate day, I would decide to take this step, still I wouldnt be marrying you for sure. That's because you are a super cool cousin of mine but can't even imagine you as my wife. Like No! Wife is a scary word, though!" He stood with folded arms. Such a confident face and amused tone.

Alina was somehow prepared for his "not now! Whatever!"
But this answer took her aback.
She was dumbfounded. Statue.

"And next time please don't embarrass me like this in front of your brother because I don't want you to be the reason of breaking our childhood brother-ship! I hope you understand. " It was said in a little serious tone. He crossed her the next moment, leaving the her humilated, rejected and insulted, somehow. She was breathing hard.

"You will pay for this Hakan Zuraiz!"

She wasn't crying at all but wiped away her blood shot eyes in a harsh manner.

___________________

"Nehad?" Hakan entered his room. He passed a stern look to him.

"seriously? Kia hogya hai yar! you know me! Wo meri bhi behn hai. mein ne kbhi bhi usey ghalat signal nai dia. You know that damn it. Hum to bchpn kay crime partners hain. How can you doubt my intentions about her at'least?" Hakan punched him lightly.

"Hakan! Woh meri behn hai. What if teri behn mere liye aisey pagal hoti toh tu kia krta. Mein janta hun har cheez but you know very well that she is obsessed with you since childhood." Nehad usually didn't talk to him in this tone. Hakan was not shocked because he realized him, being an elder brother.

"That's the thing Nehad! She is obsessed with me just like a teenage infatuation aur kuch nai" Hakan tried to convince him.
Nehad raised his brow at him questionably.