Chapter 8: Surpressed memories

(Yang POV)
F/n was lying in the hospital bed again. His parents and brother had joined him by the bed and that Vegeta bloke was constantly telling us to go away anytime we got close. Ruby had been checked over for injuries but F/n had blocked the entire beam with his face. I wonder why he did it if he hates her so much.
That Jibeta person was being tended to but was also under intense surveillance. He really did a number on her. I had no idea brother was that powerful. Why did he never fight back when we hurt him? And why had he not tried to beat us up when he came back?
Blake and I were consoling Ruby when that Gohan kid came out of the ward, a grim look on his face. He walked over and pointed at Ruby.
Gohan: "He wants you."
Then without another word he walked back inside. Blake and I glanced at each other. Why did he want Ruby? Maybe he's going to forgive her? That would would brighten up her mood a lot. I was reluctant to let her go however, I was worried about what F/n might say.

(F/n POV)

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a hospital bed and dressed in another white hospital gown. I seem to be making a habit out of this. Dad and Mum were sitting by my side and Gohan was at the foot of my bed. They all looked worried.
F/n: "Hey everyone. Guess I went a little overboard again."
Mum pulled me into a tight hug and nearly squeezed what life I had left right out of my body. A few wet tears landed on my shoulder and I looked at Dad.
F/n: "Is this normal?"
Goku: "For her, yeah."
Mum broke off with tears streaming down her eyes. I felt a ping of guilt but then it went away.
Chi-Chi: "What were you thinking? Bulma told me about your limiter, you're supposed to keep it on."
F/n: *Shrugs* "Desperate times."
Gohan: "You pushed yourself a little too far this time. You're lucky to be alive apparently."
Goku: "It was good fight, F/n. And you're a Super Saiyan now."
I smiled. So it wasn't a dream then, I did go Super Saiyan. I finally made it, I was just as strong as Vegeta. But...I had felt a little different. Not like when I fight normally, like I was using less strength than I usually do.
F/n: "Dad, did you notice anything strange when I turned Super Saiyan?"
He scratched his chin for a while and seemed deep in thought.
Goku: "Well, maybe a little something. When you changed you didn't seem to have any control over yourself until the very end. It was like pure instinct was driving you."
F/n: "That's happened before actually. When I woke up in the Rose/Xiao Long house, Beowolves attacked Ruby, Yang and I. I remember I led them away and fired a Kamehameha from one hand to kill them all. I didn't even realise what I was doing."
Goku: "We'll have to keep an eye on that. But, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that Ruby is safe and unhurt."
I looked at him to see if he was joking but he wasn't. I was confused now. Why would I want Ruby to be okay? I despise her with all my heart. If anything I would be happy to see Jibeta kill her. I do remember her on the cliff and Jibeta about to fire a Gallick Gun at her. Then it all went blank until I woke up here.
F/n: "What happened? I don't remember."
Goku: "You got in the way of Jibeta's Gallick Gun. She wasn't hurt and you took all the damage."
F/n: "Why would I do that?"
Chi-Chi: "Because you're a good boy, just like Gohan."
I sat up with the help of mum and rubbed my eyepatch. It had been a badly damaged during the fight so I would need Bulma to fix it up. Until then, I've got someone to talk to. I looked at Gohan.
F/n: "Go get Rub-my sister."
Eyes widened around the room but Gohan went to get Ruby nonetheless. Mum held my hand and Dad offered a kind smile. They knew I had to do this.
Gohan returned and Ruby followed him a few seconds later. Everyone glared at her and I could see her discomfort.
F/n: "You guys mind leaving?"
They looked at me and I did my best to offer a reassuring smile. Dad and Gohan left but Mum took some more convincing. When she did I got out of bed. Ruby rushed over and grabbed my shoulder in case I fell.
Ruby: "What are you doing you idiot? You should be resting."
I frowned at her and her backed up afraid. Was I really that bad? Had I been that harsh?
Ruby: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you an idiot."
I reached out and she flinched. I looked at my robotic hand in horror and realised what she was seeing. This was how I felt all those years ago. Powerless, afraid and terrified in the face of someone more powerful. She expected me to hit her so I simply gripped her shoulder. Then I pulled her into a hug.
I felt her stiffen like she thought I'd crush her in my arms but she soon sunk into it, as did I. We stayed like that until I broke off and offered a small smile.
F/n: "I'm glad you're okay.......sis."
Ruby: "W-what?"
F/n: *Rolls eyes* "You heard me, I'm not saying it again."
Ruby: "LITTLE BROTHER!!"
She jumped at me and almost knocked me to the ground. I caught her and we embraced in another hug. It felt nice to hug her again. I think deep down I always knew she didn't know what she was doing. Yang burst into the room and I detached myself with a glare. She looked a little embarrassed.
Yang: "Sorry. I thought something was wrong."
F/n: "Always know how to kill the mood."
Ruby looked at Yang angrily and I chuckled a bit, patting her head.
F/n: "Easy there you little firecracker."
Ruby: "HEY! I used to be taller. than you y'know."
My head broke out in pain and I fell to the ground. I writhed in agony on the floor and everyone else rushed in. Some tried to calm me down but I saw no faces. The pain was blinding. Then it vanished and I felt myself return to normality. What the hell was that? Some fucker just invaded my head, I heard their voice and everything. It was soft and definitely female. I couldn't make out what it said though.
Dad: "Are you okay, F/n? What happened?"
I wanted to respond but my head was filled with memories I knew were mine but didn't recognise. They were memories of a time before Ruby and Summer. They were of me and Dad. What is happening to me?
F/n: "Dad, can I talk to you for a minute. In private?"
He nodded and followed me across the room. When I was sure no one could hear us, I used a hushed voice.
F/n: "I remember."
Goku: "You'll have to be a bit more specific."
F/n: "I remember turning Super Saiyan before."
His face turned grave and he looked to be reminiscing something. It was painful for him and I already knew what he was going to say before it even came out of his mouth.
Goku: "We had no choice."
F/n: "Bullshit. You knew what you were doing when you sent me away. All of this, for your own safety, crap. You even gave me an amnesia pill. It wasn't Yang, it was you!"
Goku: "Son, please."
F/n: "No, I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your bullshit. You're going to stay away from me, you, Chi-Chi, Bulma and Vegeta."
Goku: *Shocked* "F/n please don't do this."
My eyes narrowed and I felt my energy spiking. Without my limiter to control it I had to be careful. I managed to contain myself before I blew a hole in the roof. I pushed him away from me, shocking everyone in the room.
F/n: "Out."
Chi-Chi: "F/n, what's wrong?"
F/n: "I said, GET OUT!"
I activated my Kaioken as a show of force and it worked since my family slowly left the room leaving me and Ruby alone. I forced my energy down and sat in my bed. A tear leaked from my eye for the first time in years. Then the floodgates opened and I was soaking the floor in my sadness.
F/n: *Sobs* "They lied to me Ruby. They left me alone, because they were afraid."
Ruby sat next to me and put her arm around me. I buried my head in her shoulder and cried until my throat was dry. It felt nice to have a shoulder to cry in after all these years.
F/n: *Sniff* "I forgive you Ruby."

There you go. Sorry it took so long and is so shit, had a lot going on recently. Should be back to regular updates but might not end up that way so be patient with me. Nothing more to say except I'll see ya'll later and I hope your day is well. Peace.