Chapter 7: Pushed to the limit

(F/n POV)
FINALLY! A class worth taking. Combat class. For the first time since my infirmary breakdown, I was bubbling and excited. My team took notice of this too when they commented about how happy I seemed.
I was first into class and sat down waiting for the call to fight. Blake day in my right while a red haired girl took the seat to my left.
???: "I don't think we've met. I'm Pyrrha Nikon's."
I shook her outstretched hand with vigor and barely contained excitement.
F/n: "I'm F/n L/n. Good to meet you."
Pyrrha: "You seem excited."
F/n: *Smiles* "How can you not be? We get to fight. Isn't that amazing."
Blake: "You must love to fight, huh F/n?"
F/n: "As a Saiyan, it's in my blood."
Blake looked confused. I guess she didn't know about me being a Saiyan. I'll have to explain it later though since Goodwitch is trying to get out attention.
Goodwitch: "Today we will be conducting an assessment of your abilities. Many of you are strong, while some of you *Looking at you* are significantly stronger than the others in this class. You will be fighting one on one fights and the winner of each fight will stay in the ring until everyone had taken a turn."
I was brimming with excitement and my hand shot to the air when she called for volunteers. The guy I was fighting was one of this dickheads from earlier. I ran down to the ring and did some stretches to get ready. The dickhead, who was called Cardin I guess, took his spot and readied his mace.
Cardin: "I hope you're ready, cuz I'm gonna use you as my personal bitch."
F/n: *Smirks* "Must have taken a lot to come up with that one. I hope you left some brain cells for fighting."
Cardin growled and Goodwitch got ready to begin the fight. I heard a few whispers about me being young and in over my head. For gods sake, I'm only 3 years younger than most of these guys. His aura appeared on the screen but mine didn't, leading Goodwitch to frown.
Goodwitch: "Where is your aura, Mr L/n."
F/n: "Don't need one. I'm fast enough to dodge anything he throws at me."
Goodwitch: "I will call this fight if it seems you are incapable of going in."
I nodded and dropped to my usual stance. I can't kill him, I've just gotta regulate my punches. The extra weight should help a little but too much strength and I'll punch him through the wall.
Goodwitch: "Begin!"
He dashed forward and swung his mace. Seeing this coming, I ducked under and punched his stomach. He flew back but landed on his feet. Half of his aura was gone. Guess I over did it a little.
When he attacked again I hit him softly and he only lost a little bit this time. Should make it last longer. But then he said something that made me snap.
Cardin: "I knew it was just luck. A filthy monkey like you could never beat me."
I caught his mace mid swing and crushed it in my hand. He backed up scared but I pursued him and launched a vicious kick which completely eradicated his Aura and made him cough up blood. I went to hit him but Goodwitch was holding my arm back with her Semblance.
Goodwitch: "I call the fight. The winner is F/n L/n"
She let me go and I walked back to my seat. That was too easy. Am I really that strong compared to these guys? I didn't even try. Guess I'm never fighting in class again. Goodwitch confirmed this when she said,
Goodwitch: "Mr L/n is clearly stronger than Mr Winchester. Based in his based on his performance, I would say that no one here could provide a clear fight."
???: "HOLD IT!"
The doors to the room flung open and a woman I didn't recognise walked in. She wasn't dressed in the school uniform and was instead dressed in a uniform that I had seen Vegeta wear. It dawned on me a few seconds later that it was a Frieza Force uniform. Actually, she even looked a little like Vegeta.

 Actually, she even looked a little like Vegeta