"Fine."

Hux huffs and the rest of the class goes by. Phasma gets up and goes to detention without Hux.

Hux stays after class and goes to the teachers desk. "Sir?"

"Yes Armitage?" Hux tapped on his desk. "Is there anything I can do to not have my detention...?"

"No Armitage...you have to serve it. I know you don't want to...but you have to." Hux looked down, "Sir, I cant let my father see the detention... he'll... take my Xbox away."

"I won't put it on your record. Just go to detention and follow my rules. He'll never know." Hux sighed and nodded, "Thank you sir..."

He nods and Kylo walks past the room.
Hux quickly catches up to him. "Hey! RJA!" Kylo looks to him and smiles. "Hey." Hux nods, "Hey..."

"What's wrong?" He looks down, "I've never had detention before..."

"You? Have detention?" Hux nods sadly. "Well..." Kylo carefully takes his hand. "We could duck out." He shakes his head, "I made a deal with the teacher... I have to go..." Kylo nods and lets go of his hand.

"Come with me... I'm sure we can have fun."

"In detention?"

Hux smiles, "Yeah... why not?"

"I don't actually have detention." He chuckles.

"Oh... sorry..." Hux sighs and walks ahead of him.

Kylo catches up with him and hooks his arm around his neck. "I've never had detention. I just go everyday." Hux looks confused, "Why?"

"I like the teacher. And I just don't want to go home." Hux nods, "If that's not relatable I don't know what is."

"Oh? We have something else in common?" Hux nods slowly, "I usually go to Phas'."

"Oooohhhh" Kylo pats his shoulder and kisses his cheek before going into the detention room. Hux gulps and walks in after him. "Take your seats. Mr. Ren! Back again! Come on..I got you a new one." Mr. Skywalker says happily and pats Kylo's chair.

Hux keeps his head low and takes a seat. Kylo walks to the desk and sits down, messing with the purple on the desk. Hux pulls out a book and starts reading.

"Can my friend come do this one with me?" Kylo asks quietly. "I don't see why not." He smiles and Kylo looks at Hux. "Hux!" Hux looks up and raises a brow. "What?"

"Come do this puzzle with me!" Hux shakes his head,"Oh.. well I'm reading..."

"Oh come on! It's fun!" Hux sighed and walked over to him. "What is it?" He sat down. "It's a quantum physics chess game!" Kylo smiles, they hadn't learned about quantum physics.

"Oh... but that isn't your skill level yet. That's next year." Hux looked at him. Kylo chuckles and finishes the puzzle before Hux can touch it.  Hux nods, "Impressive. I can do it faster though. In three other patterns."

"Go ahead then mister smarty." Hux smiles and solves it in almost three seconds. "Quantum Physics are my favorite." He does the two other ways. Kylo smiles and goes to undo the puzzle. "Dismissed!" Kylo gets up and looks at Hux. "Thank you Uncle Luke...hey...do you maybe want to hang out?"

Hux looks at his watch, "My mother's probably worried sick... but you can come over."

"Really? Ok..."

He nods, "Follow me!" Kylo smiles and follows him. "Thanks..." Hux smiles, "I might have to play piano though..."

"You play piano?" Hux nods, "My dad makes me."

"I think that's sick!" He smiles. Hux chuckles, "Thanks!" Kylo smiles brightly and then his face becomes more serious. "Can I ask you something?" Hux nods nervously. "Are you..?" He seems to search for words. "Gay...?"

Kylo nods and looks down. "I- I don't know..."
"You don't know..?" Hux shakes his head. "Oh..." Hux looks down and walks faster. Kylo matches his speed and clears his throat. "I guess you wouldn't want me to kiss you then...huh? I mean...you probably wouldn't anyway..."

Hux blushes deeply, "please- just..."

"I'm sorry..." Kylo walks ahead of him with his head down. "Just do it." Kylo stops and turns around. "What..?"

"N-n-nevermind!" Kylo walks to him and softly grabs his cheek, staring into his eyes. He was a whole head taller than Hux so he looks down. "Do you want me to?"

Hux nods softly, looking up at Kylo innocently.
Kylo gulps and softly kisses him, rubbing his cheek after seeing the look of confusion and pain on his face.

"Mm." Hux didn't know what to do, this was his first kiss, he just stood there. Kylo quickly pulls away and looks at him. "You've never done this before?"Hux shakes his head slowly and keeps his eyes locked on Kylo's, still looking innocent.

"Me either...but I do know you close your eyes." He smiles and puts his hand on Hux's waist, his bracelets clinking.  "Ok... I can do that..." Hux closes his eyes.

Kylo just looks at him, dazed and happy for a lot longer than he should before kissing him again and moving his lips slowly.

Hux copies Kylo's movements and hums.
Kylo hums and steps closer, standing against Hux. After a few more seconds he pulls away and looks at him. "Was that ok?" Hux is speechless and he smiles and nods, leaning in, wanting more. Kylo chuckles softly and pecks his lips. "Ok...ok...someone could see...let's go." Hux nods and grabs Kylo's hand, leading him to his house.