On Display (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Kylo's leg twitched, "When was the last time you pleasured yourself Commander." Hux knew the exact answer, but he didn't want to answer. Kylo saw this and ground his hips into Hux's ass, making his erection known to Hux. "Gah.... ummm," Hux tried to collect his thoughts, "Three months!" Kylo cocked his head to the side and walked in front of Hux. "Three months... that's a very long time..." it was also the time that Kylo and Rey had been married.

Hux's eyes fell on Kylo's pants, he stared as the outline of Kylo's cock in his pants. "I- I...." Hux sighed knowing he was past the point of no return. "It... felt wrong." Kylo smirked, "What felt wrong Armitage." Hux groaned and his head rolled back, "I didn't want to call out your name, I didn't want to envision you while I came. I didn't want you thinking of me!" Kylo stood directly in front of Hux, his fingers brushed over Hux's erection. "I always think of you Armitage, always have," he slammed his hand into Hux's dick, and palmed him. "Always will."

Hux groaned again, "Fuck Ren~" Kylo chuckled, "You will." Kylo let go of Hux, and he fell to the ground. He quickly stood up and watched as Kylo removed his shirt. Hux didn't realize how much he missed his muscles until just now. "How do I always forget..." Kylo turned around at Hux's voice, "Forget what?" It was now Hux's turn to have fun. He smirked and walked over to Kylo, backing him up to the control panel on the ship. "I always seem to forget that I own you. Every scar, every freckle, and beauty mark. They all belong to me, don't they Ren?" Hux hoisted Kylo up on the panel, wrapping his legs around Hux's waist.

"Yes..." Hux pushed his erection in between Kylo's legs. "Did you miss the way I felt filling you up?" Kylo squirmed and nodded, "Have you fingered yourself since?" Hux rolled his hip when he didn't get an answer. "If you want this cock, you are going to have to answer my questions." Kylo tightened his legs around Hux, brining him closer. "YES!" Hux nodded, "When?"

"Hux please..." Hux shook his head, "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. I don't think you understand me... now answer me, pet." Hux growled, making Kylo shiver. "After every time me and Rey had intercourse! I couldn't go to sleep if I didn't!" Hux raised his brow, "How long ago?" Kylo sighed, "Last night..." Hux traced his fingers down Kylo's waist, to his ass. "Then you should be good and ready for me, correct?" Kylo's eyes gleamed with mischief, "Always..."

Hux smirked and grabbed Kylo's waist band, ripping his pants down. Kylo groaned as his cock hit the air, Hux removed his gloves and rubbed his hands over Kylo's bare skin dodging his member. "Damn I missed your ass...." he whispered. Kylo held his head up, "What was that Commander?" Hux looked up at Kylo, "Nothing... don't worry about it." Kylo sighed, "Please just fuck me senseless into this control panel."

Hux chuckled, "Fine, but only because you asked nicely..." Hux unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground, "Commando?" Hux bit his lip, "I knew you'd come around one day... I needed easy access." Hux teased Kylo's entrance, dipping his tip in and pulling it out. Kylo whimpered and bucked his hips, "Please Armitage."

"No. This is what you get for thinking you can live without my cock... you left me for a woman who cannot satisfy your needs. You deserve this." Kylo took a deep breath and grabbed Hux's hand, he rubbed it, trying to feel Hux's skin somehow. Hux finally pushed himself fully into Kylo and they both let out a long moan.

"Oh fuck Ren... I think you lied to me~" Kylo grabbed onto the control panel, "I haven't touched myself in three months... I wanted to wait for your cock..." Kylo moans, "I lied because I didn't want a prep. I wanted it raw~ I wanted only you!" Kylo bucked his hips as Hux set his pace. "Naughty boy... lying to your Commander. I would punish you but I don't have any of my toys." Kylo whimpered slightly and felt the buttons of the control panel dig into his back. He grunted and tightened his grip.

Hux scoffed and roughly thrusted into Kylo. "I don't think you deserve to cum... lying to me~ it isn't like my trained little boy I remember." Kylo grabbed onto Hux's arm "Please Daddy... please Commander, let me cum. You won't regret it! I'll clean myself up~!" Kylo threw his head back and moaned as Hux hit his spot. Hux smirked and hit it again. "Armitage~" Kylo yelled, not caring who heard.

Hux chuckled and came inside of Kylo, he didn't give him a warning, he didn't deserve one. Kylo whimpered and grabbed onto his cock, stroking himself at a fast pace. Hux plucked Kylo's fingers from his cock, "No baby... please let me finish... please I'll do anything." Hux shook his head and tucked himself back in his pants. "You'll get what you deserve. Get your wife to make a bad attempt at fixing that." Hux walked down the ramp, leaving Kylo just as he left him, sad, lonely, horny, and angry.

Kylo got up from the panel and grabbed Hux by his collar, yanking him back into the ship. "You will finish me off!" Hux laughed in his face, "Or what?" Kylo's face twitches, "I'll expose you... I'll expose us. They won't care about me... they fear me... but you... they'll lose all respect. Now finish me whore." Hux furrowed his brows and roughly grabbing onto Kylo, squeezing and pumping him. Kylo moaned and his head fell back. "Oh fuck! Armi~ fuck~!" Kylo came and Hux quickly pulled his hand away.

Hux looked at Kylo once more knowing it was officially over now. "Goodbye Ren. Until next time." Kylo nodded. They both knew there wasn't going to be a next time. They needed to move on, forgive and forget before it got too out of hand.

A/N: Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long while! I've been so busy lately working of stories and running my Discord server. I plan to work and focus more on this! I can't wait for you all to see what I have coming up! It's a lot and it's all really good! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for all the support!