BTS and ARMY

So let's start the tea because I'm really fed up today.

BTS is really popular, Guys. They are taking over the world today. They are really popular Which even undersea people even creatures from other gallaxies know them a lot. Even God is proud of himself because he has left 7 handsome, kind, talented, nice, gentlmen on this earth.

But Army is really annoying me. Yeah. I have got another problem with these Armys Which you can't even help that.

BTS is enough popular Which even Western companies are begging them for a collaboration. They've reached this way by passing the days fulled by pains and cries and the hardness of being in a bankrupted company Which was getting disappointed about their artists but BTS stood up against all the hardnesses and never gave up.

You know that all of their songs before spring day were having dark and aggressive backgrounds. Such as running away from school, or school luv affair or losing the girl they loved or cursing government. I wish they had another of these concepts. Even if I became an Army When they were finally in Billboard.

Even there are some theories that BTS is under illuminati. No. This can't be possible and they boys mustn't be blamed. It's their company because they decide on their Artists so if the illuminati was real, BTS mustn't be blamed.

So I wanted to let you know How popular and famous BTS is that even Oli London does shave off his sight just to be like Jimin.

But one thing I want to talk about is,

About Armys and other fandoms.

Dear Armys,

BTS is not the KPOP and KPOP is not BTS.

Why many Armys think that kpop is including 99.9% BTS and 0.1% other bands?

What is wrong with other bands? Are they talentless? Or they really don't exist on this earth?

What makes you distinguish BTS from others? Just because they have reached Western charts, never means they are the onliest strong and popular band on this earth. There are many bands before and after BTS Who were also popular and shady in their own side.

There is Backstreet Boys, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Eagles, 21's OneDirection and 5SOS Who are also popular When BTS wasn't known and blown up.

There's also Shinhwa, TVXQ, Bigbang, Superjunior, 2PM, SS501, H.O.T, U-KISS, Infinite, even EXO and any other bands Which were and are popular When BTS hadn't debuted yet.

Also PSY is a good example if some of you think BTS is the onliest kpop Artist Who've reached Billboard and Grammy and AMA and blah blah.

Why do some Armys like doing comparison?

I really don't like comparing a band to another because I'm a multifandom. I'm a V.I.P, an EXO-L, a STAY, an AGHASE, besides an ARMY. But I never compare them and I never use any advantages for some issues like:

Have you watched PSY's Daddy?

So good. There at the comment box, somebody had asked: 

BTS OR PSY?

Bitch I wanted to vomit up.

Who the fuck dares to compare BTS to PSY? You know How much they are different from up to toe? You know that PSY is a 1st gen singer and has lived with music more that BTS? Do you know this year is gonna be his 21st year that he has debuted in kpop?

How can you comment and say Who's better. PSY is the first male kpop Artist Who could come out with this hitseeking song and take over the charts. His GANGNAM STYLE was the most viewed mv in Whole the youtube. Meanwhile youtube wasn't found in Korea. He could also get many other awards for this song. And in the American awards.