𝕂𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕛𝕒𝕙 (ℝ𝔸) 🌸

кнα∂ιʝαн вιит кнυωαуℓι∂
             ( Radia- Allahu 'Anha)     

        ●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●        

In one of the most authentic collections of Hadith by Sahih al-Bukhari, the Prophet is recorded as saying,   

❝ The best woman out of all of them ( the Jewish people ) was  мαry ( mother of Jesus ), the daughter of Imra'n & the best woman out of all of my own people was кнα∂ijαн вiทτ  кнυωαyℓi∂ (RA). ❞

           ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

🌺 The mother of the believers Khadijah bint Khuwaylid (RA) was the first of the wives of Holy Prophet Muhammad and dearest to him.

🌺 Khadijah(RA) , the mother of Islam, was the first person on earth to accept Muhammad as the final Prophet of Allah.

🌺 She(RA) was honoured to be greeted not only by a human being, but from our own Lord, and delivered by one of the most highest exalted angels, Jibreel as to deliver those greetings.

🌺 She(RA) was the one to receive the news of how her palace will look like in Jannah.

🌺 She was honoured to be the mother of Fatimah(RA), the First Lady of Paradise & grandmother of the beloved grandchildren of Prophet, Hassan(RA) and Hussain(RA), who are to be the foremost of youths in Paradise.

What an honor for a woman, life, death, and legacy!

She did give up everything - her life, her property, her leisure and her comfort - for the sake of the Holy Prophet. Although her life, as a result, was one of severe affliction, she was never heard to protest. It was these qualities that made her worthy in the eyes of God to become the life companion of his final Prophet.

**********************************

So, that was the first update...
I have just outlined some of her salient features...
Her biography will start from the next chapter...