These Are My Terms

When Jack awoke, he was met with the sunrise slowly casting a nice glow around the beach. Jack looked over seeing he was cuddled up to Pitch, wrapped in a nightmare sand blanket laying naked on the beach. Jack thought back at last night and blushed like crazy, dropping his head into his hands. He couldnt believe what happened. It felt amazing but it also made him worry. Slowly he sat up, taking in the slow morning waves lapping at the shore lightly. It was so peaceful and exactly what he needed.

  Feeling a hand caress his arm, he jumped, looking down to see Pitch smiling at him. Jack smiled, laying back down on Pitchs chest. "Did I wake you?" He asks.

  Pitch shook his head. "I've been awake for a minute." He whispers. Jack chuckled, placing his hand in Pitchs, watching as they intertwined with eachother. The dark gray skin of Pitchs against his pale skin made a beautiful match.

  "What did you want to do today?" Jack asked, looking up at Pitch who was staring at the slowly disappearing stars.

  "We could go for a swim and then perhaps go back home and make a nice dinner." Pitch says.

  Jack nods. "I like that idea. Did you want to swim in the ocean or the lake back home?"

  Pitch shrugged. "The lake back home sounds nice." Pitch sat up, bringing Jack with him. Jack chuckled, reaching for his clothes he started to get dressed, just as Pitch did. Once they were fully clothed, Jack took one more look around.

  "We are definitely coming back here, soon." Jack says.

  Pitch rolled his eyes, stepping forward he wrapped his arms around Jack. "Its our private destination." He says, just as the sand came out of the floor and engulfed them.

  When it disappeared again, they were back in front of the lake, but there touching moment was ruined when they felt the presence Jack was dreading. Looking over at the front of their house, they spotted the Guardians looking over at them. Bunny obviously looked pissed seeing them wrapped around eachother in front of them.

  Pitch straightened up, but didnt remove his hands. "May we help you?" Pitch asked.

  "We are here to talk." Bunny says.

  Jack and Pitch shared a look before turning around to face them. Jack broke free, but held Pitchs pinkie with his. "Why? Didnt you say to never show my face anymore?" Jack spat angrily, not really meaning to.

  Bunny sighed. "I said some horrible thing in the heat of the moment. I know this. Tooth helped me calm down and we needed to talk. We need you to come back to be a guardian." Bunny says.

  Jack gulped, clutching Pitchs hand in his. "I dont know if I'm ready for that yet." Jack explains.

  Bunny grew angry, hopping forward. "Its for your own good. You remember when this slime ball almost made every kid in the world forget about us? It affected us a lot. Your a guardian now, you need to have people believe in you. If you dont you will grow sick. It's the downside of being a guardian. You said yes, you became one and if you dont do your job there will be consequences." Bunny snapped. "We dont know what those consequences are for you yet. It could make you sick or worse."

  Jack took a moment to think on Bunnys words before turning his head to Pitch. Pitch nodded, grabbing Jack's cheek. "Remember what I told you. It's up to you, snowflake." Pitch whispered.

  Jack smiled. "I do." He turned to the Guardians. "I have people who believe in me. I want at least a year or two away from the Guardians life to spend with Pitch. Then I will go back to being a guardian. But I will not leave Pitch behind. When i go back to being a Guardian, Pitch will be in my life. You dont have to like it but that's my terms." Jack explained.

  Bunny scoffed. "You would rather play house than do your job?" Bunny fumed.

  Jack glared. "Those are my terms." He repeated.

  Tooth stood forward. "We agree to them." She whispered.

  Jack smiled of relief, turning to Pitch he kissed him on the lips. "Seems you're stuck with me for another year or so." He says.

  Pitch chuckled. "Then we shall make it count, Frost."

  "I think I'm gonna be sick." Bunny says, walking away from them to go to the sleigh.

  The others smiled. "Good luck." Tooth says. Jack and Pitch watched as they made their way to the sleigh, before disappearing into the sky.

  Jack nearly deflated. "You were right. They did come around." Jack says.

  Pitch smirked. "I am quite the genius." He says before scooping Jack up in a bridal style hold, startling Jack. Pitch turned and threw Jack into the lake.

  Jack burst through the top, gasping for air as he glared at Pitch. "That wasnt very nice." Jack pouted.

  Pitch wasted no time and jumped in with him, both of them enjoying the swim and water. They remained in the lake, chatting away about old times until it was time to go In and make some dinner. They decided on tacos, which Jack was excited about.

  While Pitch made it, Jack decided to go upstairs and walk out onto the porch, taking in the scenery. With everything that has happened in the span of three months is astonishing. He was finally happy and had both of them back. Now he needed to savor it. He needed to savor his relationship with Pitch and the Guardians. Right now he was at the perfect spot and  nothing was going to change it.