Confrontation

*A week Later*

Jack was biting his Jacket's sleeve, waiting impatiently for Pitch to come back from his errand. He wanted to ask Pitch something rather important and personal, and its making him nervous.

The thing he wants to ask, is if Pitch could tell him what happened after he died. Ever since he found out that Pitch and him have been together in the past, he has always wondered what Pitch did after the incident.

He felt something nudge his thigh, and when he looked down, he saw Onix rubbing his head on his thigh. Jack smirked, letting go of his sleeve to bend down and pick up Onix and place her on his lap.

"Feeling lonely are we?" He asked.

Onix nodded, following it with a sneeze. Jack chuckled. "Don't worry I'm here." He said, bringing his hand down to pet Onix.

Thats when he heard a door open and close, making him freeze mid-pet. He waited for a few more seconds before he got up off of the couch and walked into one of the tunnels towards the door. He peaked into the Kitchen area and saw Pitch standing their with a smirk on his face.

"Knock, Knock." Jack said, knocking on the gray wall. Pitch quickly made his smirk disappear and he turned around to look at Jack who was leaning against the wooden door with Onix next to his calf.

"What do you need, Jack?" Pitch asked, his voice mellow.

Jack cleared his throat and walked deeper into the kitchen. Leaning on the table, he cleared his throat. "I was a thinking... Or well wondering if... Well since I told some of my story if you could share yours... You know... About what happened after I died, or how you became Pitch?" Jack asked, his cheeks getting a light flush.

Pitch's face went stone straight and his eyes grew almost dark, giving Jack a nervous feeling in his stomach. "I don't want to talk about that, Jack." Pitch said, his voice growing darker.

"Why not? I need to know what happened, Pitch." Jack said, standing up straight to face Pitch head on.

  "Because I don't want to revisit the past. Now If you'll excuse me, I need to go again. I came back to grab something." He said, grabbing a bag of something that Jack couldn't really see.

  "Will I ever get to hear it?" Jack asked.

  Pitch paused for a moment before putting his full attention to Jack. "No. I don't want to talk about it. Not now nor later."

  Jack scoffed. "And why not? I told you my part of the story now tell me yours." Jack demanded, folding his arms.

  "Jack, you are getting dangerously close to my bad side. Just drop the conversation. Okay?" Pitch said, starting to turn away from the conversation and walk away.

  "I won't drop it! It can't be that painful just to explain it to me." Jack said, inching closer to Pitch.

  "Jack I'm serious."

  "So am I. I just want some closure for what happened after I died!" Jack shouted, starting to get very angry. "Now tell me!"

  Pitch growled, having no thought cross his mind as his hand flew free and a loud slap was heard across the kitchen. After a second, realization hit both of them. Pitch slapped Jack as hard as he could.

  "Oh Jack I.. I'm sorry I did-"

  Jack threw up his hand, stopping him in his sentence. "I get it. I won't ask again." Jack said, monotonous. He turned away from Pitch and walked out of the kitchen.

  Pitch just slammed his fist on the counter before turning and walking out, slamming the door as hard as he could.

  Jack flinched at the harsh slam, but walked over to the bedroom he was staying in and shut the door. Once it was closed, Jack ran and jumped on the bed, letting out a scream into the pillow. Once his lungs were empty of air, he turned his head to see Onix cocking her head at him.

  "What?" He asked harshly, causing her to cower down slightly.

  Jack let out a frustrated sigh before sitting up on the bed and patted his thighs. "Come here girl, I'm sorry I yelled. I'm in a bad mood right now." He pouted.

  Onix slowly made her way onto his lap and curled in the hole between his legs. Jack grunted and put his elbow on his thigh, resting his chin on his hand while the other was petting Onix. He sat there in silence, brooding over Pitch, but then he remembered something. Something he should have thought about a week and a half ago.

  The Guardians most likely think he is missing or worse. He doesn't have his staff and most likely the Guardians took it. He also knew there would be nightmare sand, which he knew they would point fingers at Pitch for "kidnapping" him.... well he did at first but then it turned around into something else.

  Onix seemed to sense Jack's changing mood, because she bit his inner thigh, causing Jack to yelp.

  "What the hell, Onix?!" Jack shouted, picking her up by the armpits like a cat.

  She just neighed angrily.

  "What? I can't think of the Guardians? Is that really a crime in the depths of Pitch's hidden dungeon?" Jack asked, although they came out more of a demand than a question.

  Onix just nodded firmly, her yellow eyes squinting down in a glare.

  Jack just huffed. "Well excu~use me you almighty black-sanded horse." Jack said sarcastically, dropping Onix on the foot of the bed and folded his arms.

  She just snorted, looking at Jack like he was being melodramatic. Jack caught her look and stuck his tongue out. "You are lucky I don't have my staff or you would have gotten snowballs to the face." He said, before sliding down into the bed and turned away from her.

  He just scoffed, grabbing hold of his still throbbing cheek and sighed. With his cheek in hand and Onix still glaring at him, he was able to fall asleep.

  A/N: hey guys!! Sorry it took me so long >-< anyway I got the chap out and also I have another book posted called "Darkest Touch" I gope you guys go check it out, I will leave the summary here if you guys want to read it. Stay Frosty! Love you guys!!! <3

  Summary:What if Sandy came back to late and the scythe hit Jack? Well a turning point happens. Pitch was satisfied knowing Jack was dealt with, but the sand had other plans up its sleeves. Instead of giving Jack death, it decides that Jack would be much better as a Prince of Darkness, turning him against the ones who believed in him. With his newly found powers and newly found belief, will the Guardians ever be able to get the Guardian of fun back, or will they have to fight the one they held dear forever? Stay tuned and find out :D