He growled and flipped her off his back, she gasped and rolled into her side hoping to catch her breath that escaped her lungs.

She watched as they banged the door becoming separated, Burg pulled her up as she stumbled feeling the pain. Arsyn fell in step feeling dizzy, she touched the cold floor after being hauled to her feet "We don't have time for this." Xi'an angrily growls.

Xi'an pauses seeing Arsyn was drained from the loss of oxygen, Xi'an to pull the sword out of its stealth. "I never liked you since the beginning." Burg held Arsyn keeping her up.

As she was about to swing the sword it light was no longer there, it simmered away into nothing. The silver metal burning out leaving nothing but the hilt. Ending the execution.

Burg was confused taking it from her only for him to growl feeling the hilt become hot. It clattered to the ground in front of Arsyn finally seeing it for herself.

The assassin pushed herself up, her eyes glowing. She was regaining her energy. Burg glanced her way seeing Arsyn's head tilt dangerously, he shoved her harshly into the wall, it was definitely over.

Arsyn lifts her hands upon Burg sending him back, her eyes standing out even harder from the red light of the lockdown.

She faced Xi'an growing a wicked smile upon her face. The Twi'lek tried her best to remain fearless but seeing her was almost darkening. Xi'an pulled her knives in a defensive stance—

Arsyn called for her sword having it rebuild with her touch, she twirled it letting it scrape on the metal floor bring it back up with an ignited white flame, it was almost like a match.

In a instant daggers were being tossed her way as she cut them off during mid flight. The further Arsyn walked the more Xi'an backed up trying to make an escape from her.

One of Xi'an blades gave a deep scratch around her arm and another on her wrist letting her drop the sword, Arsyn felt a tight grip come up from behind letting her try to fight out of it.

Burg dragged her having enough, mostly for being beaten by a woman. She was no doubt smaller than him and he lost within the first few seconds he laid his hands on her.

Burg held her close giving her a hard time to receive any oxygen.

Her hair was pulled making her groan, only for her to have her own shove to the wall. "Leave, her. We have to find him." She heard an echo of Xi'an's voice seeing them retreat.

Arsyn looked around no longer seeing her sword in sight. "Can't they take a hint?" It was useless to them.

The assassin spat out the blood. She had to find Din before any of the others did, only problem was she didn't know who to follow, who was to get to him first?

Everything looked the same, it felt as if she was running in circles, what was more harder was to try and not be seen by the droids. Arsyn heard a scream of frustration from down the hall. She didn't hesitate to follow it.

Turning the coroner she paused. There he was, standing having Xi'an trapped with the Narelis sword. It was alive once again. Arsyn lifted her hand having the Twi'lek float as she snapped her fingers placing her in an unconscious state.

Din walked over lifting her sword up, it's white flame brighten up their spot. She trusted him and it didn't surprise her. It was just sad that he didn't understand the meaning of it; his touch was her trust.

"You find the others?" Arsyn asked. Slowly taking the sword back.

"No, but you have to return to the ship." He spoke, noticing how he didn't agree to come along with her.

"And what about you?"

"I have to finish this."

"I'm not leaving you. Especially if something's coming."She denied. "I can help you, we can do this together." Din shook his head grabbing hold of her face. Almost as if he looking at her for one last time in the dark.

"Go. I'll come back for both of you." Arsyn didn't want to leave him here, she didn't know how much time before they came because of the signal.

"Nova, go" she stepped back and fell into a sprint to where they started in the first place.

Back on the ship, the child sat in the cot waiting for Zero, he was safe being able to take care of himself. He waited seeing the doors open only to reveal Zero instead of his parents.

He tilted his head and moved his ears. Almost as if he hadn't been messing around with the bugged droid. He lifted up his tiny hand ready to use the force as Zero aimed the blaster ready to kill him.

A scarlet glow wrapped around Zeros form as he was pulled back and beheaded. The child watched in amazement staring down at his hand only to see his mother. She noticed how he stared at his hand. "Sorry, Bud. Didn't mean to step on your moment."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

The trio delivered Qin back to the station, Din walked him out as Arsyn stayed back with the child who remained inside the cockpit. She watched their interaction from above taking noticed on how Ran looked for the others.

Din walked back in taking his seat starting up the ship "You did it?" She asked referring to the tracking beacon "Yes."

In a split second three X-wings appeared in their visual making Arsyn sit up. She rubbed her tattoo having a glint in her eyes, she watched them fly by until Din went into lightspeed.

He gave out a sigh, as she reached for his hand. "We do some pretty dumb shit." Din chuckled. "I did say it was bad idea."

"No you didn't" she laughs.