𝟐𝟑.

CHAPTER 23.| FAITH HAS SPOKEN
And I could cry power.

| FAITH HAS SPOKENAnd I could cry power

___

"You need to be careful, I've worked with her before. Great sharpshooter" Arsyn compliments. Shand was the one who helped her create her name, in most cases. Sometimes Arsyn navigated her through the buildings.

Arsyn was only twenty-one at the time, but she was given the honor to kill the last Hutt with her. Shand wasn't a friend only an ally, she hadn't seen Shand since. But she was glad that she hadn't been hunted by her.

"She won't go down without a fight. But you must be careful just because I've worked with her doesn't mean we're best pals." The Mandalorian gave a nod

"Anything else I need to know"

Arsyn thinks "Negotiation. Don't fall for it. She doesn't always promise what she says. But if it's convincing enough she'll make it happen" it was true, Shand wasn't the one to mess with unless you knew her too well.

The walk back she was thinking, maybe Shand had heard of her bounty and didn't bother to come looking for her, then again Arsyn was always there to help her in case, it was mainly business of course.

Arsyn walked in the ship taking note of the open cot "Din" she called out seeing it empty. The duo rushed out in fear only to see Peli half awake with the sleeping child.

She jolts when Din yells, but her frighten screams awake the child making him cry. "Oh. You woke it up. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep?"

"Give him to me." Din ordered becoming overprotective.

"Not so fast! You can't just leave a child all alone like that. You know, you have an awful lot to learn about raising a young one. . . Especially you, him I get. The mother is much more smarter than fathers"

Arsyn faces the child who cooed her way. She grabbed him seeing his extended arms. An massaged his ears.

"Anyway, I started the repair on the fuel leak. I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about. You know, I didn't use any droids, as requested, so it took me a lot longer than I expected. But I figured you were good for the money since you have an extra mouth to feed." Peli explained gesturing to the child in Arsyn's arms.

"Thank you." Din answers calmly, if she wasn't freaking out then why should he.

"Oh, I guess I was right. You got a job, didn't you?" Peli exclaims following the two outside where Toro was waiting.