𝟐.

CHAPTER 2 .| THE BURN ENTITLEMENT
The fear of fellow man, it's mere assignment.

| THE BURN ENTITLEMENTThe fear of fellow man, it's mere assignment

____

Arsyn Sallta sat in her old bedroom. It had not changed when she escaped, the weapons on the wall were dusted and shiny, it was almost like she never left.

The door slid open revealing one of the droids. "Your presence is requested" She glances at the door and climbed off her bed following it towards their location.

The Droid knocked letting the door open. She stepped through having her head held high, the sight of Talía made Arsyn anxious, but she was trained to never show fear upon her enemies.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it Alpha?" Talía teased knowing fully well how much she hated that name "Years ago you betrayed me, and now here you are, not as the assassin—but as the disappointment"

Talía pressed her hands behind her "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Arsyn clenched her jaw "I don't care what you think of me, your opinion means sod all" She kept her head forward as Talía walked up to her face "And yet you're trying not to break"

"You really think you've won? You take what you can't have, and say it's yours. The women who couldn't have her own" Arsyn spat towards her master who gave a satisfied smirk towards the women.

She was slapped across the face making her react, she let out a deep breath returning her head back only to be beaten to the ground. Arsyn didn't bother to fight back.

She was shoved to the wall "Fight back!" Talía gripped her jaw

"No." She gritted. She didn't want Talía to have the satisfaction of breaking her barriers.

Talía tossed Arsyns head to the side losing her grip "You were always so difficult—and yet you became the best one"

Arsyns eyes were watery "I never wanted to be"

Talía pulled the iron rod out of the fire, the tip of the marking glowing "I really wished you hadn't done it" Arsyn stared at the rod and stepped over "I'm glad I did"

She was kicked to her knees by the guards as they pressed her down, her forehead making contact with the cold floor. She braced herself shutting her eyes tightly feeling the burning sensation, a loud scream escaped her throat. She squirmed making them hold her tight.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Arsyn laid on her bed. She was drained from any type of energy, her breaths soft and light, but she couldn't stay here. Talia would keep pushing her until she was forced to listen to her orders once again.