Chapter 27//🎞

🔝listen to the song while reading🔝

"I'm so sorry...."

Riley sighed heavily with her hooded eyes staring at the screen of her phone guiltily. Her thumb scrolled through the article with heavy heart.

Grand Jewel Dine packed with reporters and paparazzi!

Mr Park taking his ex-secretary out for a date?

CEO and his precious secretary!

Headlines flood in every second she scroll through the media and only brought more guilt and disappointment to Riley, thinking the amount of trouble she got Jimin into.

Very unfortunately, their date that EVERYONE looked forward to have been cancelled due to the inconveniences those damn reports are causing.

Even the restaurant had kindly asked Jimin to postpone or cancel his reservation as their entrance are being stuffed with reports and paparazzi and caused disturbances to their diners.

"It's baby, I will think of other things while you get ready."

Jimin lightly nudged her to her room to get ready but she wouldn't budge from her spot and just kept scrolling through the media where tons of articles of their relationship were popping out.

With a sigh, Jimin gently pushed Riley's phone down and cupped her face to look at him.

"Ignore them. The date is still on, alright?"

He gave his best eye smile to calm the guilt filled woman and she weakly smiled back.

"Mommy!!!!!! Come gee readyyyyy!!!!"

Hana yelled at her mom like a bratty stylist with a hand on her hip and lipsticks in another, making her parents chuckled at her demanding face.

Jimin gently pushed Riley to her daughter where she got dragged away to get dressed up. They decided to wear something casual as the places Jimin had in mind were mostly low key since reporters won't be around there.

The man also changed himself into more comfortable. Pulling out his favorite mustard hoodie that even Riley tried to steal it back in high school.

A small smile tugged his lips as his mind travelled back, remembering how he and Riley had a tug of war on the hoodie.

PLEASEEEE JIMINNNN

NOOOO

PRETTY PLEASEEEE

NEVERRRRR YOU CAN HAVE MY BLACK HOODIE

BUT THIS IS NICERRRR

NOOOOOO

His small smile turned into a frown. If only he was strong, if only he stayed, if only he protected her, they could've have been living the best life in the known universe. But he wasn't, and he will pay the price and tell the truth. Even if he lose her...

A cold breeze dried his tears that he had unknowingly shed. Jimin quickly wiped it away with his sweater paws and sniffed before collecting himself together and got ready for the date.

With one last sniff, Jimin exited the bathroom at the sane when the door to Riley's door clicked open. A figure appeared behind the doors and she was wearing a red oversized cardigan with bear prints one it and a white shirt underneath it, paired with skinny jeans. She legitimately looked like a kid but that wasn't the reason Jimin's eyes got wet again.

It was the cardigan he gifted her when they had their beautiful date in the theme park. Memories of the ferris wheel and his confession tattooed his mind but what hurt him most was it wasn't tattooed in hers.