Chapter 12//👼🏻

*listen to the song above to feel Jimin POV* 🔝

"Mommy~"

A little girl's voice echoed the hallway even though it came from inside the room. It made Jimin frowned even more as it came from Riley's room.

"Who's-"

The door slide opened, interrupting Jimin's question for Jungkook but it was answered when Riley was holding a little girl's hand.

She had big eyes that curved when she eye smiled, exactly like Riley. Her hair was brunette and draped over her small figure. Her lips were plump and pinkish in colour. Her nose pointed slightly and her eyebrows has a hint of brown.

Jimin stared at the child as if she reflected him, a girl child version of him. He was sure that she carries his blood and almost rejoice with feast before his heart shattered into a millions pieces.

He wasn't there when Riley was pregnant. He wasn't there when she was nauseous and vomit every morning. He wasn't there when the fetus kicked mommy's belly. He wasn't there when she gave birth and screamed in utmost pain. Most of all, he wasn't there when his little sunshine was born.

Jimin averted his eyes away from the girls and lowered his head. His breath was uneven and hitched along with his silent sob.

In this utter dilemma, Jimin found himself shaking as he restrained his body from jumping onto his girls and embracing them with the warmth they deserved. He couldn't think straight therefore he rolled his wheelchair away and quickly entered his room before shutting the door.

"What have I done...."

He collapsed onto the bed with his hands grabbing onto his hair with tears gashing out and panted as if he ran a marathon. His figure was curled into a ball, shutting himself out of the world and ignoring Jungkook's knocks.

"Mommy, is he okay?"

The little girl tugged on Riley's fingers and pointed at Jimin's door. Riley glanced at Jungkook waiting for him to answer the question for her and her daughter. Jungkook gulped before bending down to match the girl's eye level.

"Yes, he's okay. Now, can you accompany your mommy for lunch? I will check on him, okay?"

The little girl smiled widely and nodded before pulling Riley away and headed to the cafeteria. Jungkook wanted to knock again but hesitated as he knew Jimin won't answer it with his mind all messed up and emotionally wrecked.

Jungkook sighed before turning away and left the hospital, making sure to ask Riley and her daughter to stay away from Jimin for now and let him calm down.

Jimin's room•

What do I do....what do I do....I can't....I just can't live anymore....

It's two in the morning and Jimin was still pacing around his room with his hand raking his hair. For the past hours, he's been trying to calm down but nothing worked when his mind and emotions were a havoc.

The thought of him leaving Riley when she's pregnant and not being there to see the birth of his daughter killed him from the inside. He couldn't handle it anymore.

Jimin found himself at the large window where the city glistered in the night and streets were quiet. His hands placed at the window frame before sliding it opened. The cold breeze brushed his hair and dried the tears on his cheeks.