Chapter 11//🐇

Jeon Jungkook

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat as he clenched his trembling fist. His posture melt into the wheelchair as if he was trying to hide himself.

Jungkook stood there for a few seconds before walking towards them with his eyes still fixed at the figure on the wheelchair. Jimin rest his head on his palm where only his hair was visible to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, this is Mr Park Jimin, my boss. And Mr Park, this is Jungkook, a close friend of mine."

Jungkook reached out for a handshake which Jimin returned with his another hand and mumbled a greeting.

"Have you taken your medicine?"

"Oh ya I did"

Jimin slowly gazed up and found Jungkook cleaning the side table before setting down the newly bought items on it. He didn't seem to care much about the boss' presence as he just chatted with Riley.

Maybe he lost his memories as well....

Jimin moved his palm away from his face and inspected the boy's face closely. Jungkook had a scar across his left eyebrow that stretched to the corner of his left eye. Whatever happened back then, he was fortunate to not lose a sight.

The boy seemed healthy and happy considering his growth in height and looked bulkier. Maybe he's been working out or continued his underground cage fightings.

The whole time Jimin was there, only Riley was entertaining and talking to him while Jungkook was busy cleaning and avoiding Jimin?

He would have swore Jungkook glanced at him a couple of times and looked as if he was restraining himself from talking or being close to the man.

"So Jungkook, do you work?"

The said boy halted his cleaning and glanced at Jimin with hesitation, still avoiding long eye contact.

"U-Uh yeah....I work as a....trainer....a boxing trainer"

That explains his muscular figure.

"I have to go now. Please take care of yourself."

Jungkook bowed before hurriedly exited the room, leaving them alone again. Riley eyed the door weirdly as Jungkook was acting strange today. She remembered how he looked rather shocked to find out her new boss than her being in an accident. And now, he's scurrying away like Jimin was some virus.

"Sorry about that. He's usually very friendly to strangers, I guess he's either busy or tired."

Riley awkwardly scratched the back of her neck and apologized. The ex-couple sat in comfortable silence before Riley let out a yawn and her eyelids felt heavy.

"You need some rest, Riley. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Do you need me to push you back to your room?"

Jimin shook his head and smiled before switching off the lights and exiting Riley's room. The sight of her eye smile still stuck deep in his head as he rolled his wheelchair to reach his room.

"Alpha...."

Jimin abruptness stopped making his body slightly jerked forward when he heard someone called. He was sure the only werewolves in the hospital were him and Jungkook since he picked up two werewolves scent only.

He didn't want to turn and confirm the owner of voice. He knew exactly who called him but he wished it was not who he thought it was.

Confusion washed over him as he recalled back to the little visitation in Riley's room where the boy seemed clueless of him and avoid eye contact as if he was shy.

Jimin slowly turned to the voice and there he was. The tall and muscular boy with doe eyes but no bunny smile was seen.

"Jungkook...."

Jimin called out lowly as he stared at the boy. His throat went dry and hands trembling when the young boy approached him with fast and heavy steps. He was sure Jungkook was furious and no doubt was going to kill him considering how the boy clenched his jaw and fist with burning gaze.

Jimin shut his eyes close ready to feel the massive impact and pain. His injuries will make everything worse so he knew it's going to take up tons of werewolf healing power to get him back on track.

The steps halted and Jimin felt the massive impact but it was a warm one. Strong arms engulfed him, careful not to hurt his dislocated shoulder. He felt wetness on the crook of his neck and muffled cries company by sniffles.

Jimin peeked his eyes opened only to see the big boy on his knees with his arms locked tightly around his long lost alpha.

Jimin's breath hitched as warm tears streamed down his bruised cheeks. His hands slowly find its way around the boy before embracing his long lost beta. They stayed there in each other embrace for a few moments before pulling away with red eyes and runny noses.

"Alpha...what....what happened? I thought you were gone, I thought you were de-"

"I'm fine, Jungkook. I'm perfectly fine."

Jimin tenderly patted Jungkook's head as his heart melt at the sight of a strong boy breaking down as if he had found his dead brother alive, which was true.

The boys strolled around the hospital garden while catching up on each other's life. Jimin couldn't help but break down again when he confessed his escape. The man's story brought utter grief and pain and the young one felt it for his alpha.

Jungkook had trouble understanding Jimin's doings but soon accepted it out of pity and convinced him not to punish himself more.

"Jungkook, I wasn't there when she's fighting for her life. If I can't be there when she's dying, how can I be there when she's alive."

Jimin rest his face in his palm and tears sneaked out from his fingers and flowed down his arms. The sorrow he felt months ago had come back and hunt him. He had once again out her in danger with the accident and even considering staying away if that's what it takes to keep her safe.

Jungkook circled his arm around Jimin's shoulder and patted softly.

"Because you're too afraid too lose her. And now she's just in front of you. You don't want to lose her again, do you?"

Jimin glanced at the boy with red eyes and slowly shook his head. The boy wanted to continue his comforting but the sky turned darker with hues of grey and blue.

"It's gonna pour. Let's head inside."

Jungkook stood up and pushed Jimin's wheelchair and went back to the hospital. The walk back to the presidential suite was silent but a comfortable one.
After awhile, they reached Jimin's room.

Jimin slide his door opened but before he entered, Jungkook tugged on the wheelchair.

"Jimin, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Riley has a-"

"Mommy~"

——————————————————————

OH DAMNNNN WHOS THATTTTR

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU 💕💕💕💕💕