I cried silently every night since my escape, something clawing my heart slowly from within. Markheen tried getting me to eat with others who I didn't know since last time I met no one. I terribly missed the palace, King, Ciara, and even Myron.

Morel sat with me in cat form like guarding me against everything bad.

Princess, it has been a week. You need to live without the King so please don't try to torture yourself to death.

You know well enough why I lost everything Morel, I have a power that is not within my control.

You think so? It asked. You can only judge and feel intensely for the King and not other people, I think you have some control of your window of power.

Maybe because I love him.

At that Morel was silent. I needed to let him go but it will need more time than this. Because every time I thought about him made my heartache.

The assassin is coming to get you again.

She knocked and knocked and like the past seven days, I ignored it.

And then another night passed as I cried myself to sleep.

I bit back a scream as I saw a lion in front of me just not as big as I have seen in the cave.

"Morel, don't do that," I said out loud.

Weirdly enough, the lion just smirked.

We are going out to train today and you will hear what Markheen has to say.

His tone reminded me of Nazereth for some reason and I nodded tearing up again.

As soon as Morel said there was the knock again and I opened this time and Morel turned back to the cat.

But it was not Markheen but another girl, dressed in sky blue gown and a white satin broad ribbon tied around her waist. Her whole aura emitted calmness and her eyes spread peace all over me, it was amazing just to be in her presence.

She had silver-white long hair till her hips and a very pale face complimenting her hair. Her smile lifted in a small smile and she offered me her hand. I looked at my cat who nodded. I grabbed her hand and felt like I was being soothed from within.

"Did you feel it, Princess?" Markheen said from behind the girl.

I Nodded with tears falling down my eyes.

"We are not just the killers,  we are family of women who are skilled in various areas though we are all trained to fight as well. She is her head Healer, she has learned to use the wind charms and heal people from within. We also have teachers here, women who travel around to educate and spread knowledge to those who can't afford."

I chuckled feeling better already, "And you are called Blood Assassin."

"Because each one of us can kill when needed." Her words held sharpness.

"I can't kill people, I- I just-," She called me Zephora, does she know my power? Should I tell her?

"Serilia leave us." She commanded and the healer left.

The cat came in front of me like a guard.

"Your mother wanted you to be a part of this." She said.

But I don't remember my life before clearly and completely.

"She wanted me to be a killer?" I asked in a slow voice.

"No, she wanted you to protect yourself because knowing who you are, no one else will."

That I knew.

Be careful of her words, she is the leader of a large number of followers so she is good with manipulating.

"If I disagree?"

"Then nothing, you find your own purpose in life, I was just helping you find one. Your mother was my best friend. I just want to protect you and not let your powers destroy you and everyone you care about."

"Stop me from becoming the danger that everyone says I am?" I added bitterly.

"You have the greatest sense of us all, the power to feel and understand others, to be helpful and pull people's pain out of them. I don't think you are a danger if you know it yourself."

But I know how I can also make souls follow me or raise my own army of souls from the dead or simply torture souls. But even the thought was abhorrent to me.

 Maybe, just maybe. I was not born to hurt and to be hurt. Maybe I can help and heal people, make this dying world better.

Or maybe through this, I can heal myself and fall out of love.

"Okay, what do I need to do?" I said not trying to show how broken I felt at that moment.

"We start by getting some good food in you." She said.

Morel jumped in my arms and snuggled closer as I walked out of my room with Markheen.

Slightly shorter because consider this filler.

Get excited for Wednesday ;)

You will be getting the very first King Nazereth's PoV.

Also, what do you think about Zephora's decision?