Minho took a sip of H₂O as if he's drinking Starbucks. "Sung-ie! I heard your father is back." His voice sounded like muffled, nevertheless Jisung still manage to captured the sound so easily.

"H-how do you know?" He was suddenly reminded of Seungmin's casual stalker stories.

"Dude, you've said it to everyone back then," he stated—then started having hiccups for absolutely no reason. "And it's on the news."

"THE NE—WHAT THE HELL!" Jisung chocked on crème anglaise.

Minho pulled out his phone. "The heir of C&R International company: Jumin Han will be featured on Forbes Magazine as for South Korea's 50 Richest. Han also planned to have his cat undergo photoshoot for Fancy Cat Magazine's cover after returning to his mansion," he read the passage carefully, trying not to mispronounced a single word. Jisung could only stare in awe. His body stiffen, couldn't believe what his own father did.

Elizabeth the 3rd seemed to have brighter career than Jisung.

"I didn't notice that he's that famous already." Jisung felt his head spinning to heaven. "How am I going to introduce you to him now? The media would caught us in no time and spread the news everywhere."

"Is that so?"

Jisung continued, "If so then the company's reputation will be at risk because his son turned out to be gay."

"So it looks like I can't crash at your place anymore," he whispered to Jisung's ear which followed by hiccups. "Though, you still can crash at my place. Then we don't have to worry about the media."

A big gummy smile started to form on Jisung's face. "Thanks. Right now I'm feeling so overwhelmed with happiness, I could kiss you."

"Do it." Minho's words made Jisung snorted in surprise.

"In front of strangers? Hell no. They might be the medias."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Are all the medias dressed like that?" He pointed on two girls who were busy flirting on guys. The guys looked like they're uncomfortable and tried several times to escape the situation, but to no avail.

Jisung was about to make a statement until he felt Minho's lips crashed on his. Minho could taste the leftover crème anglaise on Jisung's lips to his enjoyment. Jisung didn't know what kind of devil had spoken to him but a second later, he was already climbing up to Minho's thick thighs, landed his pricey butt on the cushion. It was more of a make out session rather than a kiss.

"Hyung—" Minho kept cutting Jisung's words with never-ending kisses. Their tongue was fighting for dominance, thus they decided to switch roles every three seconds to explore every side of each mouth. However, their romantic moment had come to a stop because of the flirtatious teenagers that Minho had mentioned before.

"Ew you guys are gross," said the girl with asymmetrical pigtails. It looked like the guys who they were hitting on managed to escape the sticky situation, therefore they decided to interrupt the beautiful MinSung moment.

Jisung crossed his arms, still sitting on Minho's lap. "Nobody asked for your opinion, bitch." Inside, Jisung's heart wouldn't stop pondering, hoping that they're not familiar with him or his father.

The girls didn't care. "All the guys are gay these days. What a fucker." The other girl joined the conversation. "What's the point of being a disgusting gay whore? Gay couples can't have kids. They're making a family of nobody but their own stupidity."

Jisung felt his temper rose, Minho calmed him down this time with his touch. Jisung wasn't good with controlling his emotions, thus he was feeling irritated by the girls' provocative actions.

Standing up, he barked loudly, "Say what bitch? There's a thing called adoption. In the future, we're gonna adopt kids that you dumped for your own stupidity called free sex."

Minho also stood up to defend his man. "Bitch, we're saving humanity."

"Save humanity my ass. You guys are weird."

"I'm sorry, your argument is invalid. You look like one of those bitch who fucks random people for pleasure, ew! When we lived in a world where many women are raped by those nasty inhumane people, you act like a slut waiting get shoved in the pussy. Bitch, no one's gonna fuck you anyway. You're lucky to be ugly as fuck." Jisung smirked in victory upon hearing his own statement. He burned them well.

The asymmetrical pigtails hissed, "What the fuck?! You disrespected me! Get away from me, fags! You nasty ass fuckers... bye whores!" They ran away from them with a defeated look on their face.

Jisung shouted for the last time, "Guess what? I'm still a virgin."

"Good job. Now let's continue our unfinished business." Minho patted Jisung's shoulder.

Two minutes later, all Straight Kids' members came to their location with a tired look due to the scary rides.

Hyunjin yelled at them while running, "Guys! We heard loud voices coming from here. Are you—what the actual fuck?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Seungmin joined him cursing.

There they were, making out on public. Only MinSung had the guts to do that. Funny thing is that they seemed to be unbothered by Hyunjin and Seungmin yelling. What an amusing sight.

Chan seperated those two by pulling their ears. "Time to go home, lovebirds."

┉┉

We're about to hit 10K reads thanks to you guys

We're about to hit 10K reads thanks to you guys. Thank you so much for all the love and support. Ily from the bottom of my heart ♥.