Chapter 4: Is it okay?

Jennie POV

"Rosie..? You are in love with her? H..how?" Jennie asked Lisa.

"I don't know Jennie. I didn't want to feel these things for anyone who isn't you... who wasn't you. But she fixed the things in me that I thought broke when you left me." Lisa responded sincerely.

Jennie couldn't believe what she was hearing but it didn't stop her from asking "What about me?"

Lisa paused, stood up and hugged her, so tight. "You will always be my first love, and you will always mean something to me Jen. But now, I owe it to myself and to Rosie, to see where our love story goes."

"You mean you guys aren't officially together yet?" Jennie with a bit of hope wiped her tears.

"No, I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend after I talked to you. I at least owe it to you, she wanted to be here but I asked her if I could talk to you first." Lisa replied.

"Did anything already happen between you two, Lisa?" This question shook Lisa, she smiled maybe even laughed a little "No, Jen, nothing happened yet. I wanted to ask for your blessing to date your bestfriend. Is it okay?"

Jennie was quiet. Until... *ding* "someone's at the door. Let me get that."

Lisa stands up and walks to the door "it's Rosie, I told her to come over already."

"Rosie.." Jennie says, "don't I get a hug??" Rosie responds. Jennie was a bit annoyed at her acting like she didn't just find out the reason to her being was gone.

"Uh yea.. yes!" Jennie gives Rosie a hug. "So..." Rosie says "I'm sorry Jen, I'm sorry that I couldn't stop my feelings for her. I love her Jen."

"I love her too" Jennie replies.

"So is it okay?" Lisa asks again.

Jennie starts shaking, seeing the two of them together knowing that one day they will be the sweetest couple, much like how her and Lisa used to be.

"Lisa, I love you, I hurt you, you left, and I deserved that. But this pain that I'm feeling is way worse and I know it's not your fault. You are doing a noble thing. Asking me if it's okay to love the person I too dearly love, my bestfriend. I will not tell you it's okay, but I will not stop you. Be happy Lisa. You too Rosie."

The two look at each other not knowing how to respond to Jennie.. finally the silence broke when Lisa walked up to her and said "You deserve all the love in this world Jen, we already know mine wasn't enough. Be happy too."

Lisa looks at Rosie, and signals for them to leave. "We will head out now, know that if you need us we will be here for you."

They both walk out the door.

Jennie.. alone again.. broken more than ever... and she asks herself, will she let it go? Or will she fight for who she loves?

She grabs her phone.. types on the dialing pad..

*ring* "Hello..? Jennie? Are you okay??"

"Can you come over please?" Jennie asks the person

"Sure, I'm on my way."

"Thanks Seulgs."