Home

England wasn't bad. They way they spoke was a bit odd and difficult to understand but eventually I was able to adjust. The first 2 months were hell, I didn't know anyone and it was hard to fit in. Obviously I stood out, my style and accent definitely put me out there. It was so uncomfortable but within the 3rd month of being here I made a couple of friends, I still haven't talked to Namjoon. He doesn't answer my phone calls but yet again it doesn't surprise me. Sunny surely has him wrapped around her finger and controls everything.

In a way, I suppose this is what I needed. Ever since I got here, I've been too busy with school and myself to worry or think about Namjoon, although when it rained I thought about him and I missed him. But then I'd come back to my reality and study. I ended up finishing 3 years in 2. Which was great! I'm parents were happy for me but at the same time disappointed for my change in direction.

It was my last year of school. I had completed my 3 years and figured I needed a break. After all it's December, the holidays are meant to be with family. I was excited to go back home for Christmas break, I was always so busy with school but now that it's my last year everything has calmed down, no more hectic studying. Well at least for now. I was going to surprise everyone, I went shopping for new clothes and went to get my hair done. Even though my flight isn't until Friday I wanted to get it out of the way. I wonder if Namjoon is still the same or if he's changed...

I wonder if he still considers me his best friend...but yet again, we were still teenagers. How could we possibly still think such a silly thing?

I still wear the ring he gave me. I never take it off.

-fFashback-

"I got he infinity symbol on it because no matter what happens Minji, you're always going to be my best friend. I'll always cherish every second I get to spend with you like this and I'll forever cherish what we have. You mean a lot to me"

-End of Flashback-

2 years and he still he has such an effect on me. I remember so many things, once I start thinking about him I can't stop. It makes me sad and at the same time happy.

I arrived home and sighed. I plugged my phone in to charge and went to the kitchen to prepare myself dinner.

*RING RING RING*

I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"I see you've caught their English accent Minji."

My heart skipped a beat. "N-Namjoon?"

"It's been far too long Minji. How are you?"

"Uhh, Good and you?"

My heart was racing.

"I'm great. I finished school like a month ago, finally."

"Music, I assume." I said.

"Well...not exactly. See, Sunny didn't really think I should do that."

He's still with her.

"Oh. What a shame."

"Yeah but it's still a hobby of mine. I write lots of songs and all that still but how about you? I hear that you completed 3 years in 2. Congrats."

"Yeah I did. By next December I'll graduate then I'll need some training and I'll be a doctor. I'm really excited."

"That's great Minji. I'm really happy for you...I miss you."

"I miss you too. I tried to call you but, you never answered my calls....nor did you write back to my letters" I said.