Jealousy

As time passed I began to realize that Namjoon was changing, he wasn't the same Namjoon I knew.

"Hey Minji"

"Oh hey girls" I smiled at my friends.

"Is something going on between you & Namjoon?"

"No. Why?" I asked.

"He seems to be very distant from you now. He hardly hangs out with you now."

It's true. He talks to me and all but he doesn't hang out with me or joke with me like he used too. I invite him to go out for ice cream with me after class but he declines. Is it because of Sunny? Is she the cause he's so distant from me?

"I heard Sunny got accepted into 3 universities. Is that true?"

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah she did. She's currently deciding which one she's going to attend" I said,

"Unnie is so cool~ such a great example. She's beautiful, smart, talented. Oh my what a perfect human being"

"She's not perfect..." I said.

"Hmm? Minji, do you envy your sister?"

"What? Why? I just don't see what's so great about her is all. Everyone idolizes her likes she's some kind of God. She's a spoiled brat."

"But technically you're both spoiled. Aren't you?"

Not exactly. Even my parents favor her.

"I guess so."

"Minji, come on. We need to get going."

Namjoon?

I looked behind me and there he stood. I felt happy, over joyed to see him, like a puppy who has been waiting for his owner to return home.

"Bye Minji. Let's talk later"

"Yeah, I'll text you. Bye~"

I walked towards Namjoon. He was awful quite on our way home, did he and Sunny fight?

"Minji...you shouldn't talk bad about your sister." He said.

Excuse me?

"What?"

"You heard me. Don't talk bad about your sister. She hasn't done anything to you, why do you hate her so much?" He asked.

She took you away from me.

I stayed quite.

"Minji....I'm talking to you"

"It's none of your business." I said and stopped walking.

Why is he being like this?

He stopped and looked at me. "Why did you stop walking? Does it bother you that I talk about her?"

"Why do you want to talk about her?" I asked.

"Because she's my girlfriend." He said.

My heart felt crushed. I already knew I couldn't possibly have him but for him to declare that...it hurt.

"Then you should just go to her. I don't like her, I have my own personal reasons why." I said. "If you're going to act like a complete ass about it then I'll walk home by myself."

"Don't walk away from me Minji" he said.

"Or what?" I asked. "You're going to ignore me? You've been ignoring me and avoiding me anyway, what difference will it make? I don't even know why you're acting the way you are."