Decision

I woke up early in the morning, It was urgent...According to JunHong. He had called me early this morning. I showered and got ready then went to the park, I yawned and sat on a nearby bench. What on earth am I doing here at 6:30 a.m? It's the weekend for crying out loud! I checked my phone, nothing. I looked around and remembered Namjoon and I's secret spot. I felt a bit of heart ache, I missed being around me. But ever since the whole necklace incident and JunHong confession, he's been really distant. More than before, He didn't even come over anymore, he'd invite Sunny out and they'd see each other elsewhere. Which I suppose is better for me, but why do I miss him so much? Actually, The better question would be why do I still have these feelings for him when I shouldn't? I have JunHong now but every time JunHong holds my hand or hugs me...I can't help but picture Namjoon. I yearned for it to be him and not JunHong. I feel like JunHong is just wasting his time, I'm only going to hurt him...

I checked my phone again. Nothing still. I wonder where he could be...

I got up and stretched out, I decided to go to our secret spot. I walked through the tall bushes and trees. I lay down on the grass and looked at the sky. Thinking about what could've been but some things aren't meant to be...

I felt the urge to cry and I did. Everything Sunny made me go through really hurt me. She'd send me pictures of them and just to torture me pictures of them kissing...Of course I'd have to pretend as if it didn't bother me anymore. That was the worst part, being in love with someone who doesn't love you back, not even enough to be around you anymore. The one person I thought was my soulmate turned out to be nothing but a stranger now. He doesn't text me nor does he talk to me when he sees me in the hallways. I thought I was his best friend and nothing would tear us apart but something did, someone....my sister. She doesn't even like him that's the thing. It bothers me so much that I trusted her with everything, she's supposed to be my best friend, my sister, my guardian but instead she was the destruction in my life. Two faced. Loved by everyone. Little do they know that within there's a monster.

I sat up and wiped my eyes. I hugged my knees to my chest and sat there staring at the grass, how could I be so stupid? Why did I ever fall in love with him? Why do these feelings choose to stick around? They linger in me despite the fact I'm not near him. My heart longs to beat as it once did when I was with him. My eyes yearn to see his smile, the smile that brings me back to life when I feel dead. My hands that eagerly wish to feel through his hair...My ears that desire to hear his voice that made my weak in the knees. My lips that want to smile like I did when I was with him.

Now there's only silence and memories. He's in my past now...When I wanted him to be my future.

I yawned and leaned against a tree. I still felt sleepy despite the fact that I had been crying...I'll just close my eyes for a little bit. I'm sure JunHong will call soon...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt drops hitting against my skin. I flinched and wiped my face. Huh? How long have I been asleep? It's sprinkling...

What time is it?

"Minji!"

My name's being called out but...I can't move...

"Minji! Where are you?!"

I couldn't even speak. It's so cold...

"Namjoon! Where are you going?!"

Namjoon...

Why do I feel so weak? It wasn't even cold when I got here...My body's shivering but I can't even get up. My lips were trembling but I couldn't speak. My vision's getting blurry.