White Day

Sunny had finally accepted our friendship but the rule was we were never to hang out alone. At school we were able to hang out but not outside of school unless she was there or she knew about it. I accepted that condition because I couldn't bare being away from him. I needed to at least be able to talk to him and see him smile. Hear his voice. The voice that made my heart race, to be able to see him. His perfect features and those dimples.

Even though Sunny had agreed to let us be friends she'd still make me miserable when he'd come to visit her. She'd kiss him in front of me and call him all these pet names. He'd call her baby and babe. To hear those words come from his mouth made me wish I was the one he was saying that too. I've never wanted him so much as I did now but I can't possibly tell him. He's so happy, he's never had that look with me nor has he smiled as much as he does when he was with her. She gave him this superb happiness that not even I could. He was so in love with her that I just couldn't tell him.

Sometimes I came close to telling him but when I remember how he looks when he's with her, I think to myself 'Do I really want to do this?' I hated Sunny with all my heart and soul but I loved him too much to ruin what he had with her.

So it was then I decided that when they were together, I'd hang out with JunHong.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I don't have anything in mind at the moment"

"You wanna go to the movies? That new horror movie is out already." He suggested.

Horror movie? But I'm scared... I've never seen a scary movie without Namjoon before...

"Horror... Umm..."

"Don't tell me you're afraid Minji" he teased.

"No! I just... horror movies are overrated." I said.

"No. You're afraid, your face says it all.

We're gonna watch that scary movie! Come on!" I grabbed his arm and we made our way to the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was kind of empty. Like 3,couples and a few other people...I was scared to death but I can't possibly tell JunHong that. I gulped and closed my eyes when I knew scary parts were coming up. I thought of Namjoon and suddenly I didn't feel so scared anymore...

I opened my eyes.

*SCREAM*

I jumped up and gasped.

Before I knew it I had clung to JunHong, tightly gripping his sweater. I felt him put his arm around me.

"Sunbae...Are you alright?" He whispered.

I let go of his sweater and looked up.

"S-Sorry..I got startled." I whispered back.

"We can leave if you want" he looked at me.

I shook my head. "I'm gonna go to the restroom. I'll be right back" I said.

He looked at my lips then back into my eyes.

My heart began to race, what's he doing?

He looked back at my lips.

"JunHong?

  "Don't move..." He whispered and leaned in.

No. I don't want to kiss him...what should I do?!

*SCREAM*

He stopped. Phew. The movie saved me.

"I'll be right back" I said and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~