Beach Vibes

"Attention all passengers: We will be arriving at The Honolulu Port in 15 minutes. Please gather all of your belongings and head towards the exit room."

I admit these past 2 1/2 days have been fun, but Hawaii will make memories I never want to get rid of.

"Hey, you ready?" Kayden approached me.

I was sitting on a bench next to the exit room. It was way to packed in there for me and all my suitcases. So I stayed out here and finished charging my phone.

"Yessir. I've spent all night searching good places to go when we get to Honolulu. And check this out." I scooted over and Kayden sat next to me on the bench.

"They have this Waikīkī Beach with lodging and dining!" I say while swiping through the google photos.

"Don't get too excited, you can't trust everything on the internet." He said in a matter-of-fact type of way.

"There yo ass go, Always ruining some shit ." I threw my hands in the air.

He laughed then pulled me over so that I was on top of him. I licked my lips and walked my fingers across his arm.

"Whatchu tryna do mamas? You wanna go to the bathroom real quick or what..." he whispered.

"Depends... how long we got?" I winked.

He shook his head and unwrapped my legs from around his waist. We walked down the hall to the bathroom and went in.

10 minutes later

I walked out the bathroom with Kayden trailing behind me. When we turned the corner we saw everyone heading out the exit door.

"Damn we needa hurry up." Kayden said.

We ran down the hall, grabbed our bags, and pushed through the crowd.

"Its sooooo beautiful" I heard Lisa say when we got outside.

"I agree." Greg said.

"Let's go talk to the greeters." Bryson motions for us to follow him .

We walked up to 4 very pretty ladies somewhere from the ages of 20-30.

"Aloha and welcome to Honolulu!" The one on the middle right said with a smile

"Your city is very beautiful." Sierra told them.

"And so are y'all." Bryson said with a smirk.

Lisa nudged him and he rolled his eyes.

All four of the ladies placed the leis around our necks and we thanked them.

"This place makes me want to scream up and down the beach already." I said while dragging my suitcases down a concrete walkway.

"That won't be the only thing that makes you scream." Kayden tried to whisper out the side of his mouth.