Part 3-Craving

Začať od začiatku

"I-"

"I'll give you time to think about it."

"I don't have interest in modelling though."

I nodded my head slowly, I should keep that in mind.

"Do you have other plans for today?"

"Actually no."

"I can have you driven home if you like."

"That won't be necessary."

She got up and was about to leave her half of the tip but I stopped her.

"I'll pay your half."

"Thank you."

I paid upfront then escorted her out of the restaurant and straight to the subway station.

"Have a good afternoon, beautiful."

"Same to you Pierre. Thank you again for today."

"My pleasure."

I watched as she went to pay and headed for the platform. She didn't realize it now, but things would change for her soon.

Days later...

For the past couple of days I had meetings, mainly about film projects. I got the confirmation and approval to have a film done in the city, which I'll star in and do some behind the scenes work for. I think Lillia should star in the film with me. She's got the looks and I'm certain of the acting chops, maybe even get her to do some designing.

That morning I was also talking to my agent and doing a conference call online. Plus discussing new ideas for my products also. Maybe I'll give a sample of my new fragrance to Lillia once it's completed. Instead of having her model it, what was I thinking suggesting that to her?

I remember there was a restaurant not far from her university I could make reservations at. I called there and left my name.

There were other phone calls and E-Mails to take care of, but I managed to find time to call Lillia. When I didn't get her I left a message on her phone.

Hi Lillia, it's Pierre. I thought in case you don't have any classes we could go eat at a Chinese restaurant near your university? I'll be a bit busy this morning so leave me a message.

I took off my white undershirt I wore all that morning after my shower and I did some yoga for ten minutes. When I finished I noticed my phone showed a message was left and I checked it.

It was a voice message from Lillia.

Hi Pierre, Yes I would like to have lunch with you.

She has such a sweet and charming voice. I left her a message with the address info and then said goodbye.

I hadn't realized it until then, but I kept dressing formally whenever I had lunch with Lillia. I think it's time I start wearing something different.

That afternoon...

I arrived at the restaurant and told the front desk that I was having someone meet me and to usher them to my table. I went to the bathroom and dusted off my T-Shirt with dark jeans. I can't always wear the same type of clothing all the time. I came back and saw Lillia had appeared and greeted her.

I took her hand and brought her inside to our reserved seats.

"Did you have a good morning?"

"I did. I got a strange package in the mail today."