Part 5-I Wanna Know

I smiled as I continued to arouse her, then stopped. As much as I wanted to pleasure her I still had work to do. I left the living room to go change then came back wearing a casual button down shirt.

"Why don't we go to a building where I have my meetings sometimes."

Lillia sat in the passenger seat as I drove her to the building. Like the first time she was in my car I focused on the road. No chat or any physical touch from my free hand. Regardless, I still take my driving seriously.

We reached the building and I escorted her inside. We waited for the elevator and went to the floor where I had an office.

I showed her in and she sat down in one of the chairs facing me.

"Nice." She said while looking around.

"Thanks, it isn't much but comes in handy when you want business done."

I saw Lillia touch the books on the desk and browsed away. Then I noticed she was holding the second Bible which I kept for my office. I smiled seeing it and took it from her.

"The Bible really isn't complicated to understand. It's those who choose not to think what they read who are."

"I concur, I was always a believer in God and still am."

"That's wonderful. I was always taught that if you put everything to God and have faith things can happen."

I smiled as I read my favorite scripture from the New Testament.

Despite the fact that I wasn't a Church goer I still believed in the Lord and what His Word promises

Despite the fact that I wasn't a Church goer I still believed in the Lord and what His Word promises. I always try to apply his teachings to my life.

I shouldn't be lying to Lillia about my profession though. I will tell her eventually, as to when I had no idea.

"Pierre, I never knew you were so spiritual."

"I am, I just don't go preaching it."

I took another look at that coat of hers again, it really suited her quite well. Honestly it wasn't that cold out. Why was Lillia still wearing that coat anyways?

"You've been wearing that coat since you got in. Why don't I take it off for you."

She shook her head and I smirked.

"You're keeping something from me?" I asked teasingly.

"Such as?"

"Maybe something sexy?"

I had a feeling it was something like that.

"Tell me darling, did you come here to surprise me like that?"

"I did want to see you."

I remembered when she mentioned she had no interest in modelling after I mentioned plans to launch a perfume for women.

"I don't think it's 'cause of a job and don't tell me it is 'cause that's a lie."

One of my associates came and greeted me and wanted to discuss an idea for a film. OH NO! Not with Lillia here! Immediately I had Lillia in the waiting area.

"Is something wrong?"

"I have something to do for a couple minutes. I won't be long so wait here okay?"

My associate spoke about the idea of having the film I was preparing to star in done downtown. I thought it was a splendid idea. Plus could be a great way to spend more time with Lillia also.

I returned to Lillia as I promised and we went to the elevator which led back to the underground parking lot. When it arrived I entered first and she followed.

I watched as she walked in the elevator, I couldn't ignore her anymore. She was too wonderful not to have! Exactly three other people were in the elevator with us. I waited until we were alone. Once the three people had stepped in front of us we made eye contact. The feeling of desire mutually expressed in each other's eyes.

The moment the doors closed we jumped each other. We shared a kiss which felt magical and heated.

"Let me see what you're hiding in that coat."

She smiled and slowly opened it for me.

I smirked seeing her gift I bought hidden underneath.

"I knew you would wear the lingerie."

I quickly removed my shirt and slammed her against one of the walls.

She clawed my strong and toned arms. I bit her neck and kissed her cheek. We wanted each other more than ever.

Suddenly the elevator halted and the overhead lights went out. The elevator was stuck, but we didn't care. The passion between us was more important right now.

Half an hour later...

We laid in each other's arms and regathered our clothes. I found and checked my watch then looked at Lillia.

"We've been stuck for over thirty minutes now."

She crawled over to me and caressed my wrist.

"I'm not worried."

I smiled and helped her up then pinned her to the ground. I caressed her curves and she started to moan.

There was loud banging on the elevator doors, we quickly got up and acted like nothing happened. The repair crew got us out quickly.

We exchanged smiles as we headed to the parking lot. What happened in that elevator would stay in that elevator.