'morning class' Mrs park greeted us all and some people returned the greeting. I didn't because I couldn't be bothered

'seems like you guys are excited for todays lesson' she sarcastically said sighing.

'now everyone take out your homework I assigned you' she said in a happier mood

everyone unzipped their backpacks and took out their homework's that they had completed. I turned around and looked at Taehyung who was only a few tables away from me and I smirked at him but strangely he smirked back.

I turned to my bag and unzipped it. I pulled out the piece of homework that I had completed the night before

although a snake came out of my bag as well with the papers I dropped the papers on the floor and screamed, everyone turned and looked at me, I looked at it again and realized it was a rubber snake.

'WHO DID THIS!!' I yelled at the class, everyone looked around at each other looking scared, then I saw Taehyung not looking my way laughing over me being frightened.

'YOU!!' I yelled at him

it just made him laugh even more. I picked up the fake snake and threw it at him as hard as I could, it whacked him in the face.

'you did this didn't you' I angrily said to him

his laughter faded off, and he stood up walking over to me

'yah y/n'

'you two! what's going on?!' Mrs park yelled at us

everyone in the class looked shocked because of the drama and that we were picking a fight in Mrs parks class when she's the most strict teacher.

'fighting again?' she asked

'she started it first' Taehyung pointed his finger at me, he was acting like a petty seven year old

'what the hell Tae, you put then god damn snake in my bag'

'I didn't do anything I was just-' he looked at me, but stopped because I started to raise my fist.

'you two out of the classroom now. hands raised.' Mrs park said

I sighed not again. this is the 20th time I'm standing outside a teachers class with my hands raised, with the idiot that keeps getting me into trouble. I was starting to get worried that the teachers will kick me out of the school, I looked down getting upset because I I get kicked out of another school we will have to move to a different city because before I turned good I was bad and got kicked out all my other schools, then I came to this school and turned good because of the consequences but now he's made me bad again and I might have to leave it all behind.

I felt a tear run down my face and I sniffed. Taehyung looked at me and suddenly got very worried

'yah, what's wrong' he asked with genuine worry

I had no more energy so I decided to keep quiet and continue standing there with my hands up.

luckily her lesson went quick, the bell rang and I gave my arms a good stretch. and wiped the tears away

'y/n?' he said and nudged me gently

I looked at the floor and rolled my eyes. why was he only bing nice to me now.

mrs park came out of her classroom and looked at us angrily

'you two, follow me to the office' she said

oh crap

I started to cry, I knew this wasn't going to go down well, I looked down as we made our way to the office, following the teacher, when she stopped, I looked up and stared at the door labelled 'principals office' I wiped away my tears and walked in.

I'm done for

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys thank you so much for continuing to read my book, it means so much, it would mean a lot if you could vote for it aswell. thank you so much. :)

word count: 1220

questions:

1. do you think lisa with get the confidence to talk to Jungkook?

2. what you favriote girl kpop group?

3. will y/n move school?

4. what prank might she pull next?

4. your opinion on this chapter?

5. what should happen next?

thank you again. peace.