Ch 11 Hydense Heaven

In the mornings, fall mornings, especially, ignoring the shops and stuff, Hydense Hillside Park is just majestic, looking at the nature trail.

The cold, grey and misty mornings, the aqua blue lake with pink lotuses bobbing silently on the surfaces, the soft green grass, cool and wet with shining dewdrops fluttering gently down the grass and into the rich earthy smelling brown soil...

Oh, and the proud royal monarch butterflies fluttering around in their holy orange and black patterned coats, landing on golden buttercups, unaware of the photogenic scene they make.

The dark grey and brown stone paths, covered on each side with magnificent tall trees with thick, darkish-brown trunks which sprout into branches, to settle emerald-green leaves onto them.

I took plenty of pics with my Polaroid Pop.

Hydense Hillside Park feels like heaven for me, sometimes. I continued on the trail, and looked kinda sadly at the people jogging.

I used to be one of them, too.

Just then, a maroon-brown haired guy, tall and and well-built, with green eyes and in a black tight-fitting sweatshirt and gym pants, stopped beside me.

So Hydense Heaven has good-looking guys too? Niiice.

"Uh... excuse me, could you tell me the way to...' he raised a white flyer to his face.

'Tell me the way to Susie's? I'm new in Hydense, and kinda lost, too." He said, smiling.

I smiled back.

"Sure. It's on the start of the trail, at the shops and stuff corner. You missed it?"

"But..." he trailed. "It says it's in the middle of Jayden Lake! That's the main place I can't find!"

"Jayden Lake? But that's not here. May I have a look at your..."

"Guide? Sure" he said, handing it over.

"Thank you."

"By the way, what's this sweetie's name?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm Claire."

"Oh no, I meant the dog, actually."

"Oh! Uh... she's Whitney."

"I see. By the way, I'm Chris. You live around here?"

"Yeah. You?"

"I'm new around in Hydense."

"Oh. Actually this is my hometown."

"Hydense sure is a beautiful place to grow up in."

"Thank you. I have adored this place all along my growing years. And also, if you look here, your 'guide', is a fake one."

"Fake?"

"Yeah. If you look here, in small type, it says, 'scam guide'. In all my twenty two years of growing up here, I don't think I've heard of 'Jayden Lake' in this park." I chuckled.

He looked surprised for a moment, then chuckled too.

"Gosh, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that. At all."

"Of course you didn't. So, how did you get that? Guide?"

"Well... never mind. It's an annoying story." He chuckled.

Sheesh. I loved his voice too! It was so smooth, nice!

"Okay, so..."

"Wanna get breakfast? I believe there's a place called Susie's here?"

"Sure! I was on my way there!"

He smiled. "Let's go together?"

"Why not?" I smiled back.