𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

Rashawn Nickelson
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"Where she say she at?" King asked.

I called everybody over here just in case I needed some help. Ain't no telling what the fuck going on where Asia at.

"Fucking 68th." I said as I tucked my gun into my pants and put on my jacket.

"How the fuck she get over there?"

"Ion know. That's what we finna find out. Y'all three." I pointed at Kaylee, Skylar, and Kenidee. "Stay here aight? Angel a be here in a minute."

They all nodded and went into the room.

"I want a whole ass explanation on why the hell she leave without telling somebody." Trevon walked into the living room.

"Y'all ready?" Montez asked.

"Mhm. Come on." I grabbed everything else I needed and opened the front door. I was about to walk out but some girl with red hair was standing on the porch.

I scrunched up my face cause for one, I don't know her. And for two, now ain't the time.

"Who the fuck you is?" I asked.

She looked at me for a minute before walking into the house.

"Y'all know her or sum?" Alex looked her up and down.

"No. Girl who the fuck you think you is just walkin-"

"Don't go." She cut me off.

"Don't go where? Now ain't the time shorty. Get out we got shit to do." Trevon said pointing at the door.

"Don't go to De'Asia. It's a set up." She said looking scared as hell.

"Fuck you mean a set up? How you even know her? Matter fact, how you even know where we going?" I looked at her like she was stupid.

"It's Kiara. She took her, and your kids. She want you to come because she wants you all to herself. She gon' kill that girl in front of you just to prove her point." She explained.

At this point all of us just looked at her dumbfounded. That bitch ass girl can't take a hint for shit. It's three things Ion play about, De'Asia and them fucking twins. And she took them away from me.

"Mane I'm finna kill this bitch." Trevon said, this nigga vein was popping out his forehead.

"I thought she left you alone." Montez looked at me.

"I did too. So what the fuck we supposed to do? Sit here? Nah now I'm really going."

"All of y'all just pulling up would be suspicious." The girl said.

"It's five of us and one of her, we'll be straight. Bye." I said.

"No Rashawn you don't get it." She said. How this girl know my damn name? Well I ain't surprised, everybody know my shit. I think imma change it.

"Not to be rude, but like we said befo' who is you and what is yo' name?" King interrupted.

"I'm Kiara's besfriend, Courtney. Surprised you didn't know cause we slept together hella times." She rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh, that was you who ain't have no gag reflex? I thought I recognized you. I know a cock swallower when I see one." He nodded.

"ANY FUCKING WAYS. You better figure out sum before I just go up in that bitch and start shooting at any and everything until I get to Asia and my kids." I said.

"Since she called you, she's gonna be expecting you and you only. I'm supposed to be at my momma house so I'll sneak the other four in like 10 minutes after you, that way she won't suspect anything and I can just walk in. Y'all can shoot her, kill her, I really don't care. Get Asia and your kids and leave." She shrugged.

"How we know you ain't setting us up?" Trevon squinted his eyes at her.

"Yeah that's a good question 'Courtney'." Alex added.

"You don't. You just gon' have to take my word for it. But Kiara is obsessed with Rashawn, I don't know why but she is. So if you wanna save De'Asia y'all better get to moving." She said and with that she walked out the door.

"We really finna listen to her?" Montez asked.

"We ain't got no choice." Me and Trevon said at the same time.

We really didn't. I knew something was off when she called, something was sketchy. This shit just proves it. If I gotta kill somebody along the way to get to her, so damn be it.