[𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇]

Start from the beginning

As you arrive at the high school building, looking around at composed awe, you could hear the sound of people frantically running approaching you from behind. It might be due to the nervousness that hasn't died down and your fighting reflexes, that you can't help but instinctively swinging the item in your hand to the direction where the sound is coming from.

The ultimate speed for this 196-page student guidebook to hit is-

"Haruhi!"

Your hand stops right before you can hit the cheek of whoever is skidding to stop right in front of you.

Your eyes quickly find their way to the purest pool of brown you have ever seen in your life.

"A-ah, hi.." the male hesitantly opens his mouth. But he quickly regains her composure to smile at you. You immediately realised what you were about to do, lower your raised hands with your unsuspecting weapon.

"Ah, I'm sorry,"

"No worries. I must have startled you. I am just- so excited to see another normal person in this place!" Did you imagine it or did you actually see his soul leave his body as he said the last part?

"Another studious commoner, huh?"

"Hm,"

"Ooh, she's violent, Kaoru!"

"Yes yes, she was trying to use the guidebook!"

"Wow, she is a foreigner, Takashi!"

"..."

Ah, that's why the male looks familiar to you.

Lookie lookie, it's the Ouran High School Host Club.

Ugh, you don't expect yourself to meet them that soon – you initially thought you could initiate contact at your pace. They would only acknowledge people who come to their club as customers, right? Why are they approaching you this soon?

"I told you, you guys don't have to follow me here, the lots of you are intimidating her instead. Just go back to Music Room 3. You need to prepare for today's opening, right?"

"But you're a part of Host Club too, Haruhi," says a blonde-haired student while pulling Haruhi's sleeve.

"I'm sorry, Tamaki-senpai. But I am to introduce the new student around today. I actually told Kyoya-senpai about this yesterday," Haruhi or Fujioka Haruhi replies while trying to push the blond male away. Suoh Tamaki, the president of the Ouran High School Host Club.

Looking at her in the male uniform, you suppose that her cross-dressing to become a host in the club is true

After observing the scene unfold in front of you, your eyes momentarily glance to the rest of the crowd, quickly scanning their faces and match them with the data you have gathered. You revert your eyes back to the two people in front of you naturally when your eyes suddenly meet another pair who have actually been observing you.

As much as you'd like to return the gaze, it's too soon to initiate contact. Yeah, it's still too soon. On the contrary, you have another idea of going about your plan with the newly presented opportunity.

"Right, I did hear that someone is to take me on a tour around the campus, that must be you? Thank you for doing this, that is really kind of you," you pull a 180 degree from your previously dangerous act, putting on the most relieved smile you can possibly muster.

"Haruhi is right, let's go. We don't have much time left before school starts," Tamaki says capturing the attention of the others. As the rest of the group leaves walks away, you can hear him frantically mumbling about how spending time with another commoner girl might bring out more of Haruhi's girliness.