[𝑜𝓃𝑒]

"THIEF!" a girl screams after a suspicious-looking man in a black tracksuit has snatched her expensive-looking purse.
BANG
The man holds out a gun and shoots it towards the direction of the screaming girl, purposely missing her as a warning. It seems that this man doesn't want to risk himself from adding a victim in his theft.

In mere seconds, the fancy party in Ouran Academy has turned into a disaster, unlike every attendee coming there have expected it to be. The evening is filled with panic as all those people start running to nowhere but any safe places they could come across. The terror is cut short though when a buzzing sound can suddenly be heard from above the sky

BANG!
Another gunshot is heard, this time comes from above the fancy-clothed students. Heads crane upwards to see what the commotion is all about, having their attention drawn towards a black helicopter where the gunshot has come from.
As the helicopter gradually lands on the multi-purpose outdoor fields cum gardens where the party is held, the buzzing noise of the propeller gets louder and louder, piercing the ears of the frightened students who want to see what is going on.

"Target is running to the East-wing corridor. The area within 3km radius of the target's location has been neutralised. You may proceed to disable the target."

However, it would not be easy for them to see anything as the scattered dust storming the decorated gardens, hides the sight of a girl in a yellow jacket which contrasts with the dark starry sky that night. At the same time, the ear-splitting noise of the helicopter muffles the sound of a revving engine and the girl's enthusiastic voice as she speaks to her intercom,
"Thank you, and roger that," while she cocks a shotgun in her hand.

Meanwhile, the suspect is still at large, running in the long corridors of a school that he has been planning to steal from for so long. On his hand is the stolen purse from before which he had initially planned to use to pay the rent of his apartment. Being an international fugitive makes it hard for him to currently stay in one place. But after having run away for so long, he had managed to keep it low in Japan and to top that, scored himself a jackpot when he discovered Ouran Academy, the prestige academy filled with spoiled mindless rich brats with security he could easily pass through. Not to mention, he savours his findings on how lax Japanese police department is, as compared to where he comes from. Having been sought for as an international master thief, tonight should have been a simple theft that he could pull off with his eyes closed. However that all changes and the money he is currently holding onto right now would very most likely go to his airplane ticket. Never would he have thought that he would be found like this. God, he would be pinching his arms to wake himself up if he thought that the madmen currently chasing him down were mere dreams. But the course of adrenaline running inside him right now is enough to tell him that his worst nightmare is most definitely chasing him at this very goddamn second.

Where did it go wrong? Japan is not the jurisdiction of these freaking monsters –– why is the Special Defense and Investigation Bureau here?
The suspect thinks to himself in panic. Things going out of hand are not really his cup of tea and he is hating every second of it. His anxiety is also slowly getting to him, making him jump into more rash decisions.
BANG!
His eyes widened upon the realisation that the gunshot has just come from him, the softening thud sound behind him doesn't help him either. He has shot somebody. He has probably killed that somebody, which means hiding is no longer an option. He has to get out of this place if he wants to survive. Things would probably just get more difficult to handle once the local homicide investigators got involved.

However, luck is not on his side. Too bad, the sound of a gunshot that rang throughout the corridor has given a certain young girl the specific location of the wanted man.