ch 2;Night adventure in the lake

It's late. And Link should have'd fall asleep many hours ago.
But he couldn't.
He is turning from side to side in the bed, trying to fall asleep.
But it seems his body isn't ready to turn off and rest.
Link sighs and feels how his blond hair tickles his face when he sits up.
It is curly after being in pigtails during the whole day.
Link is looking around in the dark room.
He loves adventures and could feel how he is looking forward to examine Zoras domain and sees how it looks like. Both inside and outside.
His bare feet leaves the warm bed and starts walking over the cold floor to the desk there his clothes he had during the day is.
He takes off his white nightdress and put on the green custome instead, and his leather shoes.
Instead of taking with him every weapons he owns, he only takes his sword and shield with him.
Then he leaves the bedroom as quietly he can.
What if some human-hating Zora appears?
Link is walking around and sees some guardians with spears.
Nervous of the zoras are going to attack him, believing he is an intruder.
But they aren't paying him attention.

There is many stairs in Zoras domain. Well, stairs without steps.
But Links guesses they count as stairs, be course they goes from one floor to another.
And he finds out they are like a labyrinth. He finds it difficult to figure out which stair he should pick to come to the spot he wants to reach.
At last he find himself highly up on the Zoras domain.
He sees some waterfalls flows from the floor he is, down to a big lake downstairs.
"Wow..." he says amassed of what he is seeing.
He is looking down on the lake and feel an urge to dive.
He takes a few steps backwards from the corner before he starts to run against it. And jumps.
With a beautiful dive he is falling down against the water.
He feels how the exhilarating water embrace his dainty body the moment he reach the lake.
The lake is pretty dark and he couldn't see anything under the water.
Link swims up to the surface and breath in air.
" What are you doing here?" Someone behind him asks curiously.
Link feels how he is stiffen.
" I-I....I couldn't sleep...sorry " Link starts to apologise while he is turning around in the water and sees Prince Sidon behind him.
"Oh...it's you.." Link says relieved of seeing Sidon instead of a human-hating Zora, and starts smiling.
Sidon is looking impressed at Link.
" that was by the way, an impressive dive you just did... are you really a hylian?" Prince Sidon says.
Link starts blushing.
" I love taking risks ..." he tells him.
Sidon starts smiling relieved.
" I was worried if you would be managed to do the Zora ceremony or not ... but it seems to me, it won't be a problem " Sidon says.
" You look like a fish in the water.." he adds which makes Link chuckles.
Link haven't thought about the ceremony. Didn't knew how Zoras gets married with each other.
" Can you tell me about the ceremony? What's going to happen?" Links begged.
Prince Sidon nods.
" Well...first of all...the couple who wants to get married, has to bring some shock arrows from a Lynel..." Sidon starts to say.
Link raise an eyebrow.
"Really? Sounds as a weird thing to do for a marrige..." Links comments.
Sidon shrugs.
" Maybe... but, if you manged to bring some arrows from the Lynel, you proof you suits as fighting partners. And will protect each others " Sidon explains.
" Zoras can't marrige each others by love... they have to choose someone who is equal to their strength  and won't hold them back" he adds and gets silent and is looking at Link.
" You know...." Sidon starts to say which makes Link to tilt his head.
" your eyes is blue as beautiful water... I would gladly drown in your eyes " Sidon says and is looking deeply into Links eyes.
Link starts blushing.
Feeling how his whole body reacted.
" T-thanks... " he says and turn his face away from Sidon.
Prince Sidon starts to chuckle.
" are you perhaps shy of getting attention?" Sidon asks.
"M-maybe..." Link answers and still looking away from the Zora Prince.
Sidon closer the distance between them and lift Links chin and make him look directly at Sidon.
" You are really cute..." Sidon says and leans closer to Link and starts kissing him.
Link wides his eyes of surprise.
Didn't count on being kissed by the Zora Prince.
But before he realise it, he relaxed and kiss him back.
Links arms are around Sidons shoulders during the kiss.
His first kiss ever.
After a while they parted the kiss and is looking breathless at each others.
"Wow...you are really something else" Sidon says and starts smirking.
Links starts smiling.
"How come you have to get married with a Hylian? ...don't tell me.. you are allergic to fish?!" Link asks curiously and couldn't resist from joking.
Sidon starts laughing and seems taking it well.
" Well you see... it's an idea my father has got... " Prince Sidon says and seems a bit gloomy.
Link tilts his head.
"Why?.." he asks.
Prince Sidon starts looking around the lake as he is thinking if he should tell Link the truth or not.
" It's both a punishment for hylians after killing Zoras..and me.....someone amongst you have'd killed my sister...So, the Zora king wants to take the Princess of hyrule away from them..." Prince Sidon starts to say.
Link puts his hands on Sidons well-trained arms.
"I'm so sorry to hear that... it must be horrible for you " Links says honestly and has tears in the corners of his eyes.
Prince Sidon got silent before he starts chuckle.
" Thanks Zelda..." he says smiling.
Link jolts of hearing someone else name. Had forgot Sidon sees him as Zelda and not Link.
Link takes away his hands from Sidons arms.
" And...how are you punished?" Link asks curiously.
Sidon is looking confused at Link before he understands what Link is talking about.
" And the king wants punishment me for being ga.....or never mind " Sidon says and didn't wanted to end the word he was about to say.
He starts petting Link on his wet hair.
" It's really time to sleep now...both for me and you " Sidon says instead.
Link raises his eyebrows curiously and wanted to know what Sidon where about to tell him.
But let it pass. Didn't wanted to push Sidon to much.
And he really enjoyed himself of being touched by Sidon.
" Yeah..you are right " Link says and both he and Sidon starts swimming up from the lake.
Prince Sidon follow Link to make sure Links finds back to his bedroom.

Links walks over to his new bed, widely smiling of an adventure he never had experience before.
The adventure of having contact with an another creature. And kiss them.
This time, Link has no problem of falling asleep.