Character bios!(1k reads 2/2)

So,I drew this because I support and am in LGBTQ+ and I based them off of FnafShipperLord 's characters Funtime Foxy and Freddy.It is a cute ship,cus they are so cute,and no hate on the gays,cus I am terrible at editing.

It is a cute ship,cus they are so cute,and no hate on the gays,cus I am terrible at editing

Funtime Foxy(age-21)
Is very emotional,and very animalistic.He has sharp teeth and claws,and glow in the dark eyes.He has a female identical twin,which was put in maintenance and never returned..
Chapter idea?ship idea?who knows...
He has another sister,called Toy foxy,later known as 'Mangle'.He has a crush called Lolbit,and has FINALLY started dating her.

Lolbit(age-21)
Lolbit is a white and orange fox with sharp teeth and claws.She has black eyes with sparkling white pupils.Has one half brother,and two adoptive brothers,called golden freddy,shadow freddy,and then shadow Bonnie(the shadows are adopted)
She is dating Funtime foxy,family yet to find out,her ex was Yenndo Wires.She cries alot, and when she was young (8) she was kidnapped by an unknown magical being,who some suspect to be the infamous purple guy,based off of the fact he was wearing a purple cloak,in thepocket of said cloak there was a sharp,blood stained knife,and when he held Lolbit,she pulled his glove off,revealing a bloody,bandaged purple hand.She was then thrown underground,to meet Yenndo,Funtime Chica,Bonnet and Electrobab.As she grew up she started to like Yenndo,and he would like her.She confessed to him and he got with her,seemingly uninterested.He then suddenly started to be protective of her,stopping her from doing anything with electrobab and later on Ennard,who would enter the room and then leave,coming back the next day.She would ignore the strange behaviour of her lover,moving on to other things,such as scaring the tech.One day,Lolbit and Yenndo ventured out,with Funtime Chica,going against Ennard's rule...
Shameless plug.This is a teaser into Lolbits history,which will be a chapter next,probably.Keep reading this book if you want to find out what happens!

Ballora
Ballora is a sweet,blind dancer.She is very graceful,and has sharp,excellent hearing,along with long,tied up blue hair.It is slightly curly,and is slightly grey in places,as she is growing elderly.She has a thick Russian accent,which makes her voice seem very cold,when in reality she is a soft,elegant,caring woman.She treats everyone like family when in reality her only family are her daughters,the minireenas.She can be wise at times,but 'useless' at others.She is very gymnastic,and can climb walls and ceilings to get around,as seen in the 'meeting everyone' chapter.

Funtime Freddy
Funtime Freddy is a white and purple bear who loves chicken.He has electric blue eyes and is very hyper all the time.His best friend is BonBon the puppet,A rabbit puppet that seems to be dead half the time when actually he only comes out when someone adresses him directly.They argue a lot,and can be found in the breaker room,often creating large noise disturbances( ballora finds this very annoying)

Baby
Circus Baby is a red haired,sassy woman.She has REALLY rosy cheeks and always seems to have a red nose,as if she has a cold.She is nice most of the time,and loves playing video games,especially one called cube-minerbuild.She has bright,attractive green eyes that attract anyone's attention and is the boss of the sister location.There are rumours that she has something to do with the infamous purple guy,as well as Ballora.Tgis is seen when the puppet fakes recognising them as family members of this horrible man.

Ennard
Ennard is an animatronic made of many.He is mysterious and is rarely seen,only coming out of hiding when needed.He was like the guardian of the decommissioned or "scrapped" animatronics,consisting of Lolbit,Yenndo,Bonnet,and Funtime Chica.

IT'S FINALLY DONE.IT IS FINALLY HERE.AND WE ARE ALREADY AT 2K READS OH MY GOD I'M SO BAD AT THIS.IM NOT USED TO WRITING LONG CHAPTERS.Anyway,thank you for 2 and a half thousand reads!I am so happy and,just,keep reading for as long as you want,cus there might,just might,be a part two.