It can't be...

Funtime Foxy's P.O.V

I came out of the light to see the foxy from earlier,stood in front of me."YOUR THE FOX FROM EARLIER!!"we both shouted at the same time.
"You know each other?!"Freddy asked.
"We saw each other earlier."I replied.
I looked straight into those orbs of black with that pupil of pearl inside.They were beautiful.All of a sudden,a wired bear came bursting out of one of the three doors in my auditorium.
"LOLBIT!I FORBADE YOU TO LEAVE!"He shouted.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH?"she screamed.
"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?"He shouted back.
"You cheated on me..."she growled.
"Well.I wouldn't have said all those things if you weren't so damn stupid to fall for it!"He laughed.
I turned to him slowly.
"How dare you......"I hissed.In one second,I was holding him against the wall by the neck,my ears and tail twitching.I growled animalistic like. "I'll give you one chance..You run back to where you came from...I won't rip you to shreds..."I snapped.He scurried away,back through that door."Who was that Lolbit?"Ballora asked,in her motherly voice.
"My ex-boyfriend...He cheated on me with a girl named Funtime Chica.."She murmured.
"F-Funtime C-Chic-ca?"I stammered"That backstabbing...".Baby gasped as I teared up.

Sorry that it's quite short.Also,there is a lot of drama for the 4th chapter.anyway,hope you enjoyed!