Withered

I woke up once more,dazed.Last time I had woken from slumber,but this time from a hard hit to the head.I rubbed the back of it and felt a large bump where I was hit,and winced when my hand run over it.I looked around myself at the surroundings.I was sitting against the wall in a dark room,with tiling on the floor and checkered sripes along the dirty walls.There was a door,with a window in it,that when I looked out of It,I saw a stage.I turned and behind me were three people,who were torn apart.I saw a yellow light flicker on at the back of the room,and my eyes widened,thinking it was Yenndo.The light moved upwards,occampanied by the sound of groaning from the person.I backed up against the wall,and said "Don't hurt me..!".The person came close to reveal a torn apart fox,with an eye patch and a hook.His fur was red,and his stomach was a dirty orange.His legs were wore to the endo,which was pretty deep,and it was the same with the bottom half of his body.The decent part of his legs were covered in tan shorts,ripped at the edges.His hand was worn to the endo aswell,and one ear was missing.His eyes were the same yellow as Foxy's,and they seemed to stare into my soul.

His eyes were the same yellow as Foxy's,and they seemed to stare into my soul

Once I realised there was no threat,I stopped backing away.
"Why are y-y-y-y-you h-h-eeeerre?"The fox said.
"I don't know...Last I remember was that I was in a dark room,and I was strapped to a chair,and then I was hit over the head.."
I said "And before that..I was in funtime auditorium sleeping after a really wierd day..foxy was sleeping on his stage and I remember briefly being stirred,as if I was picked up...honestly...I think I've been kidnapped.."
"F-Foxy..?"He asked.
"Yeah...Do you know him?"I asked back.
"What does he look like?"He again,asked back.
"White fur,pink inside fur,medium size tail,with pink at the end of it,yellow sparkling eyes."I replied.
"Do you mean Mangle?Because Mangle is out there."He said,pointing to a door.I walked to the door and tried it,and it immediately swung open.I guess it's time to meet this 'Mangle'.

Sorry it's a bit short.But thanks for those who have read my story!